AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hello all. Hope everyone's well. Just checking in.

No Update here. Day 127.

Now back to hibernation! :D

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Have you received GCMS notes?
Yes I did. I passed CIO eligibility with analyst. Moved to London VO on July 20th. Stuck there for officer review which I hope will happen in 2 months! London VO is slow....but seeing the other threads and people at NDVO waiting.....I think New Delhi is competing with London on who can be slower!

Reactions: haryordejji07

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017

No Update here. Day 127.

Doing well. Thanx

Day : 98. No update too.

Should be expecting some update by month end. Due date is : 2017/08/28

Hoping for the best.

Hang in there Captain :D:D:D

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017

No Update here. Day 127.

Hey isnt your "due date" for Eligibility right about now?

Reactions: johnsyk and gurik

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office

No Update here. Day 127.

Day 87 today and got feedback on visa office. Finally left CIO and shipped to London Visa office. I guess we are joined by the hip. Dying to leave your rotting ship but you keep stringing me along. LOL. Guess my hair is trimmed and my shoes shined; time to go visit aunt in London. Tired

AJ_Sh

Aug 14, 2017
Day 87 today and got feedback on visa office. Finally left CIO and shipped to London Visa office. I guess we are joined by the hip. Dying to leave your rotting ship but you keep stringing me along. LOL. Guess my hair is trimmed and my shoes shined; time to go visit aunt in London. Tired
HI, did you email CPC for visa office? Curious, how you got the feedback...
CIC replied to my first email 4 weeks ago confirming my application is at CPC Ottawa and being processed as per normal times. But they didnt reply to my email i sent two weeks ago.....

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
HI, did you email CPC for visa office? Curious, how you got the feedback...
CIC replied to my first email 4 weeks ago confirming my application is at CPC Ottawa and being processed as per normal times. But they didnt reply to my email i sent two weeks ago.....
Yes, i got feedback via CPC Ottawa. Emailed today actually and got feedback today. Hoping for the best from here on.

AJ_Sh

Aug 14, 2017
Yes, i got feedback via CPC Ottawa. Emailed today actually and got feedback today. Hoping for the best from here on.
Thank you. Is it okay to send another email? I am not sure how our emails will bring wonders, but knowing some details will surely help.
I ordered GCMS two weeks ago, and hoping to receive it by the end of aug..

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Thank you. Is it okay to send another email? I am not sure how our emails will bring wonders, but knowing some details will surely help.
I ordered GCMS two weeks ago, and hoping to receive it by the end of aug..
It's an application paid for by you. It is okay to request for information regarding your application. I have read quite a lot here, people hesitant to write to seek information. By all means, please do. It is your right!

What I have decided not to do is place a call through to IRCC. I write regularly to request for visa office and other general inquiries.

AJ_Sh

Aug 14, 2017
It's an application paid for by you. It is okay to request for information regarding your application. I have read quite a lot here, people hesitant to write to seek information. By all means, please do. It is your right!

What I have decided not to do is place a call through to IRCC. I write regularly to request for visa office and other general inquiries.
Thanks. I thought so as well. But i read a post by John (great details based on his GCMS) that CIC included our emails to case file. which defused my interest to sending emails.

I will email again. same format right? and ask for visa office/status?

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Thanks. I thought so as well. But i read a post by John (great details based on his GCMS) that CIC included our emails to case file. which defused my interest to sending emails.

I will email again. same format right? and ask for visa office/status?
Yes they do, and? There isn't any negativity in my opinion seeking information. If it was so terrible a thing to do, they wouldn't respond to you. I know all my email inquiries will be captured in my GCMS notes, but that will never deter me from writing to seek information.

I am also expecting my GCMS notes by the end of August.

AJ_Sh

Aug 14, 2017
Yes they do, and? There isn't any negativity in my opinion seeking information. If it was so terrible a thing to do, they wouldn't respond to you. I know all my email inquiries will be captured in my GCMS notes, but that will never deter me from writing to seek information.

I am also expecting my GCMS notes by the end of August.
I agree.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Kiran's VO was also ottawa, those people are not outliers, they are not aware and just assume that NDVO is their Visa Office. NDVO is not issuing PPRs below 100 day mark at all as of now.
This is why I want kyrgyzstan or bosnia to be my VO now

Reactions: astralsource