AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I was discussing with a friend and he asked " is it safe to say if his file is moved to an LVO that is not the closest to his country of residence, i.e he lives in New Delhi but his file was moved to London Visa Office, he wont be scheduled an interview or any verification and that the analyst that did his a11.2 review at the CIO was happy with his documents"
I told him I will get back to him before close of business today.:D:D:D
@johnsyk, @KiranK and others kindly help me here:p:p:p
Interviews are not common. At best they are going to ask for additional documents. However, it is CIC. Anything is possible. If they really want to interview him, the simplest thing to do is do another file transfer from London to New Delhi. As per my GCMS Notes, the file transfer from CIO to London took exactly 6 seconds since its just a system transfer of data. So yes, if they really really want to interview him, nothing stops them from moving the file to NDVO!

Reactions: gurik and infinix

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
FSW O
AOR 31 May
ADR July 8 schedule A travel history
Medicals passed July 10 same day of Additional documents uploaded
BGC NA2 July 10

Thank you in advance :)
All normal. If you want to feel better, look at my timelines. :)

emmann

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
All normal. If you want to feel better, look at my timelines. :)
So it's normal for documents to be reviewed for more than a month ha :) am worried because am Libyan :/
Should I as about what office is it like Ottawa or not?
Sorry I can't find your timeline :)

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Maybe you are on mobile and thats why you cant see my timeline. Here you go.

CRS:457 | ITA:24th March | AOR:10th April | Medicals:12th June | BGC IP1: 12th June | BGC NA:13th June

Yes its normal to be on documents reviewed for more than a month. Your application is in most cases not touched and waiting in Que. Once they check your application, that's when the ADR changes to "we don't need additional documents".

You can mail them and find out which office you are in. The email id and format is available in multiple places on this thread.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
So it's normal for documents to be reviewed for more than a month ha :) am worried because am Libyan :/
Should I as about what office is it like Ottawa or not?
Sorry I can't find your timeline :)
And as for you being from Libya, that's probably a concern later when you go to security screening. The only sure way to know all of this is by ordering notes - or else its just speculation.

emmann

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
And as for you being from Libya, that's probably a concern later when you go to security screening. The only sure way to know all of this is by ordering notes - or else its just speculation.
When does security screening start? And how can I order notes? How much does it cost please

I really appreciate your generous help

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
He hasnt been shipped yet. He just asked while he was reviewing my gcms notes. I will tell him to place his many employers on notice. As for abrupt interview by NDVO, well done to you people. He will be ready and his phone charged. You never can tell.
The Interview process is just to clarify a few things. They just ask questions about your whereabouts, how much funds you will bring to Canada and what your intentions are when you arrive. Is up to the interviewer that day if you get into Canada or not they decide.

Reactions: infinix

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
The Interview process is just to clarify a few things. They just ask questions about your whereabouts, how much funds you will bring to Canada and what your intentions are when you arrive. Is up to the interviewer that day if you get into Canada or not they decide.
That is fair enough then. If it is wotking for them, they should keep it up. Imagine him been on the road and ndvo called him for a phone interview. Is it allowed to reschedule?

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Thanks a lot @vishalphonsa. We got through together.
Where r u planning to land ?
Not yet decided mate. First I need to digest the fact that the PR story is over, it's unbeliveable. Looking forward to getting the passports back, after which I need to take some more time to digest that passport has the stamp. It is unreal! :)

Once I've taken enough time to "digest the facts", I will then look at options to land. After landing, I'm not sure how much time will I take to digest the fact that I'm in Canada, but there's still some time to reach that stage. You can see there are many items to digest here :)

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
You are funny. Hahhaahahahha:):)
Anyway I think it is rare for Indians to be shipped off to any other LVO then NDVO. Has your friend already been or is he just assuming? If later is the case i think it will most likely not happen.
Now Visa Officers in case of doubt or standard quality procedure are known to conduct interviews on phone also, so one can never be sure here.
If he is at NDVO. please ask him to notify his employer to be expecting a call, NDVO is known to make calls even for the best of cases, people who had submitted payslips, tax returns etc. also got calls, its their standard procedure, God knows what they get out of it, huh. Also NDVO can straightaway call you also, and take an abrupt interview on the phone itself. Ask him to be ready.
As for eligibility most files are shipped off after eligibility is MET at CIO, but one can never know if file might be marked for review also for the Visa Officer. Ask him to call and ask specifically for eligibility check, that might shed some light.
The best way is ofcourse GCMS.
Are you suggesting all of NDVO peeps should expect a call to their employers? Cuz i know at least two guys who just went through fine w/o any call to employers. Interview is altogether a different story only needed when they see any outstanding issue on file. I know for a fact that delhi guys (NCR region) can expect a phone call/on site but rarely others.. But rest I don't think even 2/10 people will even be bothered. Correct me if I'm wrong here @KiranK .
Whereas cic calling the candidate directly is usually at IP2, just to confirm n finish everything off I believe.
Please tell us what you know about this @legalfalcon ?
I never submitted Indian tax docs except for payslips n service letter. Do they ever ask for it or could this b a problem?

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016
I know the feeling. I've been stuck in IP2 for 19 days now, even after getting confirmation that the application has been approved. (But wi haffi jus gwaan trod an hole a medz) ***Just have to wait and hope for the best.
Haha.... I haven't received an approval mail... that's the worst part about it... I just got that my application is being processed. So a da part deh mi a pree... cuz I should have at least approval by now.