+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Ushah1234

Aug 11, 2017
Can anyone pls throw some light on where i might be in terms of my application.

AOR 29 April
Meds passed 22 June
BG NA 23 June
(Mailed to know where my file is, got to know still at CIO Sydney yet to be transfered to local VO.
Addn docs changed to not required 1 august after the mail

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017

AOR 29 April
Meds passed 22 June
BG NA 23 June
(Mailed to know where my file is, got to know still at CIO Sydney yet to be transfered to local VO.
Well, it's exactly what it says it is. It is in CIO and it needs to be moved to a Visa office. CIO does not issue PPR so you should expect your file to be moved to a local visa office soon.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
When does security screening start? And how can I order notes? How much does it cost please

I really appreciate your generous help
After you pass eligibility.
getgcms.com

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Hahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahhahahahhahaha, you should be a writer!!!!!

Let my "hahahahahaha" not undermine that how valuable and informative this post was. But it was so hilarious at the same time.
John you are master satirist! The beginning reminded me of those telly brands adds lol.
Very well written will help lot of people waiting, they are stuck like you in this 100% unfair situation due to absolutely no fault of theirs. And I also feel LVOs are even worse then CIO.
Great way to lift the spirit of others in good humor!
Salute captain!
Thanks so much for the information.. My AOR is 3rd April..Still stuck on N/A ,sent an email on Monday inquiring about my status and VO still not heard back Today is a Friday. anyone else with a similar Timeline who got a response regarding their status and VO.?

Skyler68

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
09-11-2017

AOR 29 April
Meds passed 22 June
BG NA 23 June
I can bet your file has been moved to a local VO. From the trend so far, once CIO is done with your file and ready to transfer to a local VO, the additional docs changes to not required.
I'll advice you send another email to CPC Ottawa to find out your local VO.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Are you suggesting all of NDVO peeps should expect a call to their employers? Cuz i know at least two guys who just went through fine w/o any call to employers. Interview is altogether a different story only needed when they see any outstanding issue on file. I know for a fact that delhi guys (NCR region) can expect a phone call/on site but rarely others.. But rest I don't think even 2/10 people will even be bothered. Correct me if I'm wrong here @KiranK .
Whereas cic calling the candidate directly is usually at IP2, just to confirm n finish everything off I believe.
Please tell us what you know about this @legalfalcon ?
I never submitted Indian tax docs except for payslips n service letter. Do they ever ask for it or could this b a problem?
Employment verification takes place during eligibility when they want to ensure that the documents you submitted are authentic. Verifications happen only for a very select group of people. It depends on your educational qualifications, the company you work for, the employment letters you have etc.

If someone is getting verification calls in IP2 then their eligibility is not cleared so the BCG hasn't started. This is why one needs to know of the stage you are at and no what the MyCIC status states as what stage it corresponds to is unknown. Try calling IRCC or order GCMS, the best bet.

To know the stages of an application see - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

The N

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
India
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
Not yet decided mate. First I need to digest the fact that the PR story is over, it's unbeliveable. Looking forward to getting the passports back, after which I need to take some more time to digest that passport has the stamp. It is unreal! :)
Once I've taken enough time to "digest the facts", I will then look at options to land. After landing, I'm not sure how much time will I take to digest the fact that I'm in Canada, but there's still some time to reach that stage. You can see there are many items to digest here :)
You must have a very good gastro-intestinal system.. with so many things to digest...:p
Congratulations on the PPR man!:)

Reactions: vishalphonsa

bhava

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
LANDED..........
13-11-2017
Thanks so much for the information.. My AOR is 3rd April..Still stuck on N/A ,sent an email on Monday inquiring about my status and VO still not heard back Today is a Friday. anyone else with a similar Timeline who got a response regarding their status and VO.?
Mine is also 3rd April aor. Fsw outland. From india. Emailed NDVO no reply. Applied thru agent in Canada.

navrajan88

Jul 22, 2017
I am confused as my consultant told I have to submit all my passports.
I was also told the same by my consultant. They will take your old passports only if it has any stamping done. But it's better to take the old passports with your for submission, the VFS officer will decide to take only current or all.