+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016
Ohhhhhh gosh, call them, this is not normal.
Congratulations to all new recipients of PPR. Unfortunately, my status is still the same as well as Visa office. Now 77 days since AOR. I am IP1 for 38 days now. Now numb.

I dont think this abnormal.... its really only 77 days pos AOR.. most of us.. like me didnt get their meds passed till way after 60 odd days.. and movement after that was quite a wait for me... i am dayicannotevencount and has been on IP2 since July 13... patience my friend.

Reactions: JabNas and spth38
Apr 5, 2017
Unfortunately, you're not alone. I am at IP2 since July 24.
Hopefully PPR next week.
I'm in the exact situation. IP2 on July 24. I have begun stalking my Gmail account. Every email I receive has been greeted with a dose of resentment for the past two weeks, all because of the magical email. Nevertheless, faith is "the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen." It's for this very reason that we persevere; we exercise our faith so that we will continue to have the strength to hope. It will happen guys. It's not "IF it happens", but "WHEN it happens."

smza

Aug 1, 2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
Tried, will keep trying though. I can't seem to get hold of an agent. All email inquiries have followed an automated response template. But as at Friday the 4th of August, file still in Sydney.
welcome to the club Sulay8961. I am April 28 AOR and my file is also at Sydney as of 2 August. :(.

smza

Aug 1, 2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
After about 44 days of medical passed, Review of additional document status changed to "We do not need additional documents.". BGS is still at "NA" though. 100 days since AOR and counting.........

Skyler68

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
09-11-2017
After about 44 days of medical passed, Review of additional document status changed to "We do not need additional documents.". BGS is still at "NA" though. 100 days since AOR and counting.........
This means CIO Sydney is done with your application and would be sending it to an LVO.

Reactions: KiranK

smza

Aug 1, 2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
This means CIO Sydney is done with your application and would be sending it to an LVO.
hopefully, I should have sent VO office inquiry email earlier. Hope the VO does not take as many days for eligibility and security check.......

Skyler68

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
09-11-2017
hopefully, I should have sent VO office inquiry email earlier. Hope the VO does not take as many days for eligibility and security check.......
Well, it depends on the VO. London is very slow I hear.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Dude, its only 60 days. Their promised timeline is 6 months. You cant punish them and hold it against them if they gave away a bunch of PPR in around 60 - 70 days. Their promised timeline is 6 months so you really cant blame them if you are running out of patience. :)
Hey dude,

That's a perspective and subjective. Moreover, it is a a relative thought. Those, whose applications are processing slower than us would have thoughts as yours. Those, who have got the PPRs would say us to be calm and to have patience.

I do understand this. My reaction is not from the overall processing time-frame. It is from IP2 to PPR perspective. Yesterday rain didnt shower the blessings in the Indian subcontinent. That is what was my point. :) :)

Well anyway those who are in queue, will continue to wait and celebrate the PPR day. I have not come across any profile, who received the PPR after much of wait and declined the PPR??? :) :) :)

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
This is so true. The timeline is 6 months. Let's have some more patience. Agree that after approval they should ideally be sending PPR email but it's not a huge amount of delay anyway. Yes this is making folks like me anxious and tense but that won't help. We gotta wait and that's the reality.
Remember, the moment applicant's come to know that their application is approved and they have not received the PPR with-in reasonable (this word is subjective and no one has control over it) timeframe. This will lead to higher number of escalations to Minister and IRCC. Something opening another Pandora-box or another front to manage the things by IRCC.

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Hey dude,

That's a perspective and subjective. Moreover, it is a a relative thought. Those, whose applications are processing slower than us would have thoughts as yours. Those, who have got the PPRs would say us to be calm and to have patience.

I do understand this. My reaction is not from the overall processing time-frame. It is from IP2 to PPR perspective. Yesterday rain didnt shower the blessings in the Indian subcontinent. That is what was my point. :) :)

Well anyway those who are in queue, will continue to wait and celebrate the PPR day. I have not come across any profile, who received the PPR after much of wait and declined the PPR??? :) :) :)
Hopefully this week is gonna bring happiness to the IP2 guys/girls who are longing for the golden mail :)

Reactions: KiranK and Pawshi

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
@johnsyk I think the point of @Pawshi is not about questioning the way CIC processing is done. It is about distributing the PPRs to "approved" applicants according to the country of origin, which is definitely not fair. This is my observation as well..However, point to be noted though.. We are *PAYING* processing fee and expect some fairness. Someone in this forum raised this to immigration minister as well ... Let us all accept unfairness rather than being submissive to whatever goes on.. We are just being honest, not impatient...
Well said mate. You got the point!

Already, PNP applicants have written jointly to minister.

Reactions: karens

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
As much as my knowledge, bangladesh is invluded in indian subcontinent, and i got my ppr today
My apologies, I was more specific to India.

Reactions: sam_15

vishnu1982

Apr 10, 2012
Friends,

Just wanted to check how much time does Sydney, NS office takes for eligibility check, i called them last thursday and they said that criminality is done, medical cleared, eligibility is going on. AOR 15th may, NA2 from 29th June onwards. Please guide

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hey dude,

I agree that it is unfair if two similar applications have two different timelines for no fault for theirs. I can understand security delays but I have seen that due dates for people allocated to Ottawa VO have a 1 week gap between due dates while folks in London have 1 to 2 month due date gaps. Timeline comes down to the VO office allocated. And its pretty much looks like the roll of a dice. The fortunate ones in Ottawa gets a PPR in 50 days since their card fell in Ottawa while the unlucky ones got London like me have to wait out the 6 months.

The difference in processing timelines between VO offices isn't fair for sure. Lets face it, it takes a maximum of a week to check eligibility, criminality, R10 etc for everyone. The difference is that London doesn't TOUCH the file for months (resources crunch maybe) while Ottawa checks the files with 1 week gaps.

It shouldn't be a game of chance which unfortunately it seems to be.

Reactions: Eddie lambardo