10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Friends,

Just wanted to check how much time does Sydney, NS office takes for eligibility check, i called them last thursday and they said that criminality is done, medical cleared, eligibility is going on. AOR 15th may, NA2 from 29th June onwards. Please guide
If you are in CIO Sydney, well sadly, it will take a while buddy. You will move to a Local VO from there and it will take a few months. I wish I was wrong but that's the current trend sadly.

vishnu1982

Apr 10, 2012
If you are in CIO Sydney, well sadly, it will take a while buddy. You will move to a Local VO from there and it will take a few months. I wish I was wrong but that's the current trend sadly.
Hi Johnsyk,

So from today it may take 02 more months just for eligbility chk?

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Hearteiest congratulations to all you guys.. each and everyone of u deserved this, u have been helping others and answering their queries so patiently.. hats of guys.. Pray for me so that i also join in the celebrations:) I know how reassuring it is to get your queries resolved through this forum, the anxiety this whole process gives you is monumental. Enjoy ur moment everyone - Gagan
You'll get it soon pal..hold on:)

Reactions: Iampositive

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hi Johnsyk,

So from today it may take 02 more months just for eligbility chk?
There are two eligibility checks ( not counting R10). The first check is done by an analyst in CIO who will first check if you MET eligibility. Once that is done, you will be shipped to a local VO depending on your residence. Then the Visa officer at LVO will review the earlier eligibility check and then hopefully he will recommend as PASS. Only when the officer passes you, do you go to IP2. The only way to know more is to order notes to know the details of whats happening with your case. I say that you are few months away since you said you are still in CIO. That means your first A11.2 eligibility isn't done yet.

Reactions: Lesmar and RedSpy

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
CIO never sends PPR. It is always done at a Visa office.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Also I need to add, in an ideal world, officer final review, IP2 and PPR shouldn't take more than 2 days. So yes I could say that you are 2 days away from PPR. However in reality is that you are always in a long Que! My file finished A11.2 Eligibility on 19th July and was moved to London on 20th July. However they haven't touched my file after that. It is gathering dust. I mailed them a few days back and they said my file is 'awaiting officer review". So I am in a Que system. When will they get to my file and give me a final pass..........anyone's guess! Hopefully soon!

Reactions: Eddie lambardo

vishnu1982

Apr 10, 2012
There are two eligibility checks ( not counting R10). The first check is done by an analyst in CIO who will first check if you MET eligibility. Once that is done, you will be shipped to a local VO depending on your residence. Then the Visa officer at LVO will review the earlier eligibility check and then hopefully he will recommend as PASS. Only when the officer passes you, do you go to IP2. The only way to know more is to order notes to know the details of whats happening with your case. I say that you are few months away since you said you are still in CIO. That means your first A11.2 eligibility isn't done yet.
Great info Johnsyk, thanks, my local VO should be Abu Dhabi as i am resident of UAE -- Dubai. I got
AOR on 15th May
Medical passed -- 28th May
BC changed to NA -- 29th May.

Should i say that i m on NA2.

Then 10 days ago, my Additional documents status showed -- Uploaded, although i did not submit any documents.

Last thursday i called them, they said its at CIO Sydney and eligibility check is remaining.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Great info Johnsyk, thanks, my local VO should be Abu Dhabi as i am resident of UAE -- Dubai. I got
AOR on 15th May
Medical passed -- 28th May
BC changed to NA -- 29th May.

Should i say that i m on NA2.

Then 10 days ago, my Additional documents status showed -- Uploaded, although i did not submit any documents.

Last thursday i called them, they said its at CIO Sydney and eligibility check is remaining.
Not necessarily Abu Dhabi. I live in Dubai and my VO office is London. It depends on load distribution. Lots of UAE files are sent to London, the slowest VO on planet earth!

RedSpy

Mar 22, 2017
CIO never sends PPR. It is always done at a Visa office.
At what point do they transmit the application to LVO? before IP2? so if you're waiting in IP2 does that mean that a local officer has made a decision?
I emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa, they responded that my application is approved, does that mean that it is approved at LVO or CIO?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
At what point do they transmit the application to LVO? before IP2? so if you're waiting in IP2 does that mean that a local officer has made a decision?
I emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa, they responded that my application is approved, does that mean that it is approved at LVO or CIO?
LVO.

In your case, everything is done. Just hang in there to get the PPR!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I also need to add that Ottawa is a visa office so you get PPR from there and you don't go through the CIO - LVO cycle some of us go through!

Reactions: RedSpy

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Overall, if you are in IP2, you are almost home. Its just a matter of time before you get PPR since it is not common that someone gets rejected after IP2.