Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Ok so this to answer your questions,i checked my notes again and thats what i found in correspondence with the background check statuses:
1-my eligibilty passed 7 days before i reached my ip2 status

2-criminality and medicals were done at sydney before application was sent to ottawa

3-ip2 was one day after my application got approved

4- na2 was the 2nd day after my file transfer to ottawa

5-my application was recommended to pass 9'days before it was approved.
Hope that helps
Yes, but partially. I am trying to correlate this information with Med passed 16 june, Ip1 22 june, Ip2 13 july. What happened on July 13?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Yes, but partially. I am trying to correlate this information with Med passed 16 june, Ip1 22 june, Ip2 13 july. What happened on July 13?
Application approved july 12,ip2 july 13 before medicals passed file was on hold nothinng happened,ip1 criminality ongoing security not started eligibility started

Reactions: Pawshi

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hmmmm lovely:).
And for PPR its is yours in next 10-15 days maximum I believe, June files are not much stranded in IP2 as April and May folks. Hope it holds true. Good luck:)
I already waited for 8 days...now...it should not be "next 10-15 days"...this is good enough to test the patience....for those who has got the IP2.

Reactions: sam_15

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
@johnsyk just wanted to tell you in my GCMS I had a previous Due date 19 July, and they finished my Eligibility 13 July, So it is possible they check your file earlier too!

Reactions: johnsyk and KiranK

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Application approved july 12,ip2 july 13 before medicals passed file was on hold nothinng happened,ip1 criminality ongoing security not started eligibility started
So it means that your file was completely approved on July 12 by the senior visa officer. After that you you got the IP2 on july 13. If i correlate the same with my file (VO - Ottawa) then my file is already approved on July 26 or 27.

Reactions: KiranK

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
@johnsyk just wanted to tell you in my GCMS I had a previous Due date 19 July, and they finished my Eligibility 13 July, So it is possible they check your file earlier too!
they dont send ppr just because some visa offices might be busy or not ready to do the passport stampings,from what i see ppr mails are delayed for that only purpose nothing more so you are gonna send your passports to ottawa and ottawa is busy they delay sending your email,this is the only logical conclusion that i reached,my eligibility was almost finished one month before my ppr
Mail

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I have something that is weird kind of,i have in notes final approved but there is no passed statud in front of security and i cannot see notes related to security?notes are updated up to 12 days before i got
My mail,how is it possible to have my final
As approved without security status?also i dont see the ready for visa that some applicants see as well,whats the logical explanation?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
So it means that your file was completely approved on July 12 by the senior visa officer. After that you you got the IP2 on july 13. If i correlate the same with my file (VO - Ottawa) then my file is already approved on July 26 or 27.
Exactly security wasnt finished for me though

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
4.8.2017. The battle is over officially, I got a PPR through MyCIC account from LVO Vienna! It is dated 3 August. I got an e-mail notification to see MyCIC account and I found it there.

2 days ago I wrote a letter to Minister Hussen and IRCC about prioritising approved applications and I tweeted about it, I do not know if it is in anyway connected, but I didnt get a response, just a PPR. Very interesting.

In anycase like I said the government should work for the people and there is nothing wrong to ask about your application because it is your RIGHT to know! This process can and needs to be transparent. Nobody should go through horror of uncertainty and endless waiting without a valid reason. I am with you guys, if u need anything just yell, off to the beach now :)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
4.8.2017. The battle is over officially, I got a PPR through MyCIC account from LVO Vienna! It is dated 3 August. I got an e-mail notification to see MyCIC account and I found it there.

2 days ago I wrote a letter to Minister Hussen and IRCC about prioritising approved applications and I tweeted about it, I do not know if it is in anyway connected, but I didnt get a response, just a PPR. Very interesting.

In anycase like I said the government should work for the people and there is nothing wrong to ask about your application because it is your RIGHT to know! This process can and needs to be transparent. Nobody should go through horror of uncertainty and endless waiting without a valid reason. I am with you guys, if u need anything just yell, off to the beach now :)

Congratssssssssss million congrats for you at last you have your long awaited ppr ✌✌✌

Reactions: dexternmn

Skyler68

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
09-11-2017

Finally!!! Congrats dear. We are right behind you

Reactions: Wolverine17

dexternmn

Feb 27, 2017

many congratulations @astralsource .............. As I too went to IP2 near your dates, i can expect PPR soon. However, I too have dropped mail to Ottawa VO requesting to help folks get their confirmation letter as they have got approved......lets see if I get the same treatment :D.....all the best for your future.....enjoy

Reactions: Wolverine17

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017

Congratulations.. Can you post the tweeted link about letter to IRCC? I am sure many ppl here would be interested to see that...

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017

Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Congrars Dear. Happy for you. Cheers to your new journey