AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
What is this discussion/revelation about August 12?
That's the due date in her notes. When you get notes, you see that when one process finishes, they put a due date for the next process. On page 2 of the notes, they put a due date for the next process. That's the date by when the file will be looked again into. @astralsource has a due date of August 12th so we are hoping that will be the day, the officer will look into her file again, see everything is done and trigger her PPR. In my case, my next due date is August 20th and my second eligibility is due from an officer on that date so I am hoping I will move to IP2 that day.

Reactions: Pawshi and KiranK

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
That's the due date in her notes. When you get notes, you see that when one process finishes, they put a due date for the next process. On page 2 of the notes, they put a due date for the next process. That's the date by when the file will be looked again into. @astralsource has a due date of August 12th so we are hoping that will be the day, the officer will look into her file again, see everything is done and trigger her PPR. In my case, my next due date is August 20th and my second eligibility is due from an officer on that date so I am hoping I will move to IP2 that day.
That is interesting guys....A month for due date after IP2 is not fair, while others were getting PPR in hours to couple of days.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Ok guys i just recieved my gcms notes,its too long and i just had a quick look at it and here are what i concluded so far,i believe it will give you a good insight of the whole process:
1- my file waited for around 2 months for medicals to pass,during that period nothing was really happening

2-medicals were checked and passed on the same day

3-sydney did the medicals and criminality and it seems that they started criminality even before the medicals.

4-file was transfered for ottawa for load sharing

5-eligbility was done twice from what it seems and crs calculation was done at syndey from the first day of aor,seems like a routine check along with the completeness check

6-employment verification was done using web based search mainly.

7- the same day i got ip2 is the same day i got my approval,they waited around 12 more days to send ppr
Very informative post wolverine, succinct and perfect, thanks for sharing. Superlike:)
Can you please tell us that whether the due dates were coordinated with checks in your file and how long did it take to pass eligibility.
Appreciate it.

Reactions: Wolverine17

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
What is this discussion/revelation about August 12?
As john replied perfectly, it is the due date on astral's file i.e the date someone will again check your file on. Astral's is 12th August now so we are assuming that when that day someone will pick her file and see that its approved, most likely they will issue our friend the PPR. Hopefully they do!

Reactions: Pawshi

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Got it. Thank you Kiran and John for the information. I think, no one from May and June group applied the GCMS. Since, they saw things are moving like medical pass, IP1, NA2 etc. in a month's timeframe. Many of May and June are in IP2 with-in reasonable timeframe after NA2; that is 20 days. However, now at IP2 they are stuck. It is been +/- 8 days wait. Not sure, if the case officer has put a month's date on their file :) :)

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Got it. Thank you Kiran and John for the information. I think, no one from May and June group applied the GCMS. Since, they saw things are moving like medical pass, IP1, NA2 etc. in a month's timeframe. Many of May and June are in IP2 with-in reasonable timeframe after NA2; that is 20 days. However, now at IP2 they are stuck. It is been +/- 8 days wait. Not sure, if the case officer has put a month's date on their file :) :)
Actually, After July 25...their was no PPR rain. It happened twice during the weekend of July 15 and July 22. Also, the rain happened on Monday and Tuesday - July 24 and July 25.
But, it skipped July 28 and the complete this week. Let's see, if it happens today.

Last edited:

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Very informative post wolverine, succinct and perfect, thanks for sharing. Superlike:)
Can you please tell us that whether the due dates were coordinated with checks in your file and how long did it take to pass eligibility.
Appreciate it.
Will have to check the due dates later and let you know because didnt pay much attention but i believe i passed final eligibilty on 3-7 of july around a week before ip2 during the na2 phase,will double check and let you know

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Hey folks, it's been almost a week since I paid my RPRF and uploaded the receipt to my application. Additional documents status changed to "Being reviewed" on Tuesday. BG is still in NA. Is this normal? Getting slightly worried.

Edit: Not a week, paid my RPRF on Monday, status of documents changed on Tuesday.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Ok guys i just recieved my gcms notes,its too long and i just had a quick look at it and here are what i concluded so far,i believe it will give you a good insight of the whole process:
1- my file waited for around 2 months for medicals to pass,during that period nothing was really happening

2-medicals were checked and passed on the same day

3-sydney did the medicals and criminality and it seems that they started criminality even before the medicals.

4-file was transfered for ottawa for load sharing

5-eligbility was done twice from what it seems and crs calculation was done at syndey from the first day of aor,seems like a routine check along with the completeness check

6-employment verification was done using web based search mainly.

7- the same day i got ip2 is the same day i got my approval,they waited around 12 more days to send ppr
Hey mate,

Could you please correlate the notes with the dates like MP, IP1, NA2, IP2? I am more interested to learn when you got the IP2 and what is written in your notes. I am still not clear on when the IP2 happens? Is it when the visa officer (senior guy) approves the application? Means if the guy has got the IP2, is there a chance of rejection/refusal?

Reactions: Wolverine17

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Hey folks, it's been almost a week since I paid my RPRF and uploaded the receipt to my application. Additional documents status changed to "Being reviewed" on Tuesday. BG is still in NA. Is this normal? Getting slightly worried.

Edit: Not a week, paid my RPRF on Monday, status of documents changed on Tuesday.
This is normal, happened to me as well. Next the status should change to IP2 in a day or two. All the best!!

Jul 14, 2017
Hahahhahahhahahhahaha glad to make a friend laugh:):). I am planning to land in September, destination- tornoto. :D
what about you? Will book tickets by next week.

Hopefully all of us may catch up one day, it will be one hell of a party to imagine! i wonder who will be the best dancer and who will be the party hardcore drunk:D:p;)
Nice! I am planning to land in Toronto as well. As for ticket, I have already booked mine with British Airways for the month of October. If you want to get a good deal, you might want to check out Yatra.com post mid-night until 6AM. They have this scheme going on wherein you could get flat 10% off on any international flight booking priced over Rs. 30000.

As for accommodation, I am looking at a place through AirBNB on temporary basis. Could you suggest which area in Toronto would be worth staying in? Also, do you reckon I should be able to finalize any house-share deal in 4-5 days' time?

Indeed, we shall all get together for an awesome party to celebrate our success :)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hey mate,

Could you please correlate the notes with the dates like MP, IP1, NA2, IP2? I am more interested to learn when you got the IP2 and what is written in your notes. I am still not clear on when the IP2 happens? Is it when the visa officer (senior guy) approves the application? Means if the guy has got the IP2, is there a chance of rejection/refusal?
My ip2 and visa approval are the same dates,rejection rates are very rare after ip2

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Nice! I am planning to land in Toronto as well. As for ticket, I have already booked mine with British Airways for the month of October. If you want to get a good deal, you might want to check out Yatra.com post mid-night until 6AM. They have this scheme going on wherein you could get flat 10% off on any international flight booking priced over Rs. 30000.

As for accommodation, I am looking at a place through AirBNB on temporary basis. Could you suggest which area in Toronto would be worth staying in? Also, do you reckon I should be able to finalize any house-share deal in 4-5 days' time?

Indeed, we shall all get together for an awesome party to celebrate our success :)
May i ask about that yatra website?did you use it before?is it better than sky scanner and kayak for ex?