+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016
Try and request the VO info (because all depends on it) and the status of your application. Did you order GCMS by any case? Even if we went into IP2 almost the same date it doesnt have to mean anything if you are in another VO.. :S

I cant find the message with the format of the email.. do you have it?

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Ok guys i just recieved my gcms notes,its too long and i just had a quick look at it and here are what i concluded so far,i believe it will give you a good insight of the whole process:
1- my file waited for around 2 months for medicals to pass,during that period nothing was really happening

2-medicals were checked and passed on the same day

3-sydney did the medicals and criminality and it seems that they started criminality even before the medicals.

4-file was transfered for ottawa for load sharing

5-eligbility was done twice from what it seems and crs calculation was done at syndey from the first day of aor,seems like a routine check along with the completeness check

6-employment verification was done using web based search mainly.

7- the same day i got ip2 is the same day i got my approval,they waited around 12 more days to send ppr
Thanks for sharing. #7 explains why some of us who've got the approval aren't getting PPR. Looks like they take a while at times, which is okay.

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Got PPR request via email. Nothing in myCIC account. Submitted passports to VFS and awaiting stamping!!!!!! had a question on COPR - Is it received via the mycic account after stamping or does it come with the stamped passports. cant wait to get the passports in hand.

Congrats... Which VFS?

harps11

Jul 12, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi friends. Below changes happened in my profile between July 24-Aug 3.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress We will send you a message once a final decision has been made.

Does it imply IP2... pls give your valuable inputs

Reactions: KiranK

Reha1212

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
Hi friends. Below changes happened in my profile between July 24-Aug 3.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress We will send you a message once a final decision has been made.

Does it imply IP2... pls give your valuable inputs
Yes, you are on IP2.

Congratulations :)

Reactions: KiranK