+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
From other forum, someone has given below information.. Helpful for guys stuck in IP2 . Especially those who know that their VO is ottawa

"Guys at IP2: I just spoke to a very friendly agent who confirmed that the application has been approved on the exact date that my application went into IP2. I asked her about the long wait and she gave me a reason that I had not really thought about. She said the office has been dealing with a massive back log that has extended passport wait times. So they are currently focussed on clearing that backlog before issuing a PPR email. She said that since the app is still within their 6 month target they have not prioritized sending out the PPR email. I hope this gives some relief to the guys at IP2!
This is brilliant information @maddy4u123, guys not only does this explains PPRs not being issued for completed files.
This also explains the changes in trends for FSWO and CEC. As only CEC and Inland and US candidates are supposed to send PP to Ottawa, hence CIC delayed their processing in order to clear backlog of PP to be stamped. Whereas FSWO send PP to LVOs hence no issue there of any PP backlog, hence faster processing and priority to FSWO and delay in CEC. As the fast CEC PPRs in previous months must have created huge rush of PP at Ottawa. Also clearly they have high shortage of workforce, hire me CIC:p.
Though again this my perspective, anyone with similar conclusion or some insight?

Liksion

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
This is brilliant information @maddy4u123, guys not only does this explains PPRs not being issued for completed files.
This also explains the changes in trends for FSWO and CEC. As only CEC and Inland and US candidates are supposed to send PP to Ottawa, hence CIC delayed their processing in order to clear backlog of PP to be stamped. Whereas FSWO send PP to LVOs hence no issue there of any PP backlog, hence faster processing and priority to FSWO and delay in CEC. As the fast CEC PPRs in previous months must have created huge rush of PP at Ottawa. Also clearly they have high shortage of workforce, hire me CIC:p.
Though again this my perspective, anyone with similar conclusion or some insight?
My LVO is'nt Ottawa, but still today is my 13th day on IP2.
I think this is very bad that guys on IP2 should wait untill CIC will clean their backlog.

Liksion

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
And i hope that CIC will keep previous trend that PPRs are coming in 1-14 days after IP2.

Also i don't understand why previous week there were so much PPRs and this are'nt...So last week they did'nt have huge backlog and this week it appeared?

Reactions: astralsource

Liksion

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
If CIC has clear mind they should send PPR to guys with IP2.
If CIC wants to delay process of PP stamping they can longer keep application till IP2.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
And i hope that CIC will keep previous trend that PPRs are coming in 1-14 days after IP2.

Also i don't understand why previous week there were so much PPRs and this are'nt...So last week they did'nt have huge backlog and this week it appeared?
It certainly isnt just the backlog but smaller staff cause its summer. They arent issuing draws either. I hope they resume the pace quickly.

Liksion

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Also this information doesn't explain facts of early PPR for June AORs

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
My LVO is'nt Ottawa, but still today is my 13th day on IP2.
I think this is very bad that guys on IP2 should wait untill CIC will clean their backlog.
Indeed it is sad. Who can question CIC:(
You at CIO? or some LVO?

Liksion

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
From other forum, someone has given below information.. Helpful for guys stuck in IP2 . Especially those who know that their VO is ottawa

"Guys at IP2: I just spoke to a very friendly agent who confirmed that the application has been approved on the exact date that my application went into IP2. I asked her about the long wait and she gave me a reason that I had not really thought about. She said the office has been dealing with a massive back log that has extended passport wait times. So they are currently focussed on clearing that backlog before issuing a PPR email. She said that since the app is still within their 6 month target they have not prioritized sending out the PPR email. I hope this gives some relief to the guys at IP2!
In my opinion this information is only spam.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
My LVO is Kyiv
Some LVO are also very slow, better check out the average time for your LVO.
Also there is some difference here, when file is in IP2 at local visa offices it mostly means Visa Officer is checking the file for final approval, also many candidates have reported their Employers getting verification calls at this stage. So time in IP2 at Local Visa Office van be understood at some length, but as per information from applicants Ottawa is showing IP2 mostly to already approved files, so that is the main issue here, that why delay PPR to approved files.

Liksion

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
All PPRs in June are for FSWO, none to CEC so I think it further supports the theory, read my post again dear. i think you missed the main part.
I'm FSW-O too...the post on wich you replied was in general about delaying due to huge backlog, not only for CEC...This thread is only for FSW-O...
But despite all debates i only hope that CIC will continue to send PPR mails from tomorrow...
I'm on 13th day in IP2, and 7th day since i got response from CIC that application was approved..
Hope the waiting for PPR won't be ever...

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017

My sheer guess is School holidays at canada and shortage of staff could be triggering this blockage of PPRs this week..

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I'm FSW-O too...the post on wich you replied was in general about delaying due to huge backlog, not only for CEC...This thread is only for FSW-O...
But despite all debates i only hope that CIC will continue to send PPR mails from tomorrow...
I'm on 13th day in IP2, and 7th day since i got response from CIC that application was approved..
Hope the waiting for PPR won't be ever...
You have definitely not read my post carefully.
My post was just a simple observation (rather speculation theory) regarding change in trends for processing times for FSWO, which used to be very slow earlier but now is fast as compared to CEC. I very well know this thread is for FSWO, been here long enough. Now also, all fast PPRs issued to FSWO in May/June are from Ottawa office only. not from CIO or LVOs. Even July has 6-7 FSWO candidates in IP2 from Ottawa.
My post was regarding only approved files from Ottawa office. Please read carefully.
I have no idea rather speculation for LVOs dear.