+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Liksion

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
You have definitely not read my post carefully.
My post was just a simple observation (rather speculation theory) regarding change in trends for processing times for FSWO, which used to be very slow earlier but now is fast as compared to CEC. I very well know this thread is for FSWO, been here long enough. Now also, all fast PPRs issued to FSWO in May/June are from Ottawa office only. not from CIO or LVOs. Even July has 6-7 FSWO candidates in IP2 from Ottawa.
My post was regarding only approved files from Ottawa office. Please read carefully.
I have no idea rather speculation for LVOs dear.
I replied to words about information about delaying process due to huge backloge...
You said this is brilliant information...

The theory about changing trends could be trust indeed.

Reactions: KiranK

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Dear Sa*****,

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Marie

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Does this mean i will be receiving PPR for sure? Just got this mail! I enquired About my visa office and no mention of that though!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I replied to words about information about delaying process due to huge backloge...
You said this is brilliant information...

The theory about changing trends could be trust indeed.
Okay, I am sorry if misunderstood your point here.
Well i thought that was also brilliant information as many people anxiously waiting for PPR with approved applications have some explanation for the delay. I think @maddy4u123 can clarify that for you my friend, as he/she is the one who talked to the agent.
I really wish this terrible wait ends tomorrow for you and you get your well deserved golden e-mail. All the best dear.

Liksion

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Okay, I am sorry if misunderstood your point here.
Well i thought that was also brilliant information as many people anxiously waiting for PPR with approved applications have some explanation for the delay. I think @maddy4u123 can clarify that for you my friend, as he/she is the one who talked to the agent.
I really wish this terrible wait ends tomorrow for you and you get your well deserved golden e-mail. All the best dear.
Thank you very much. All the best you too, and to all guys that are with me in the same boat.

Reactions: KiranK

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Dear Sa*****,

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Marie

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Does this mean i will be receiving PPR for sure? Just got this mail! I enquired About my visa office and no mention of that though!
Yes you we are getting PPR soon my friend

Reactions: sam_15 and KiranK

RedSpy

Mar 22, 2017
Dear Sa*****,

Regards,

Marie

I think it does, it's just a matter of time now.
Can you please give more detail? what email address did you send your enquiry to? what was the content of your email and what information about yourself did you include? I might contact them as well.

Reactions: sam_15
Jul 14, 2017
Perseverance prevails guys. I have been on IP2 for more than a week and am patiently waiting to see the golden email in my inbox on every single day. I hope that my patience would be rewarded in due course of time by CIC and that I would get a chance to immigrate to my dreamland in about 3 months' time from now. I know it is not easy to be patient, especially when you're so close to the finishing line, but we all are fighters and we won't give up. We will fight all the odds until we cross the finishing line. I wish you all luck with your applications. May all of us get to achieve what we wish to shortly!

Those people who are in India and want to forget about their anxiety for sometime, please watch the movie 'Ye Jawani Hai Diwani' on SetMax right now. It will make you feel as if you have already landed in your dreamland and are leading your life to the fullest.

Those, who are lacking motivation to fight all the odds, must watch movies like 'Chak De India', 'Sultan'.

@KiranK when do we get to see the GIF for your COPR?? The group needs to see the funny GIFs you used to post before.

All the best to everyone on the waiting list once again!

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
I think it does, it's just a matter of time now.
Can you please give more detail? what email address did you send your enquiry to? what was the content of your email and what information about yourself did you include? I might contact them as well.
cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Mention your application number in the subject line

Hello,
I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application Number:
Date of Birth:
Last name:
First name:
UCI:

Reactions: RedSpy

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Perseverance prevails guys. I have been on IP2 for more than a week and am patiently waiting to see the golden email in my inbox on every single day. I hope that my patience would be rewarded in due course of time by CIC and that I would get a chance to immigrate to my dreamland in about 3 months' time from now. I know it is not easy to be patient, especially when you're so close to the finishing line, but we all are fighters and we won't give up. We will fight all the odds until we cross the finishing line. I wish you all luck with your applications. May all of us get to achieve what we wish to shortly!

Those people who are in India and want to forget about their anxiety for sometime, please watch the movie 'Ye Jawani Hai Diwani' on SetMax right now. It will make you feel as if you have already landed in your dreamland and are leading your life to the fullest.

Those, who are lacking motivation to fight all the odds, must watch movies like 'Chak De India', 'Sultan'.

@KiranK when do we get to see the GIF for your COPR?? The group needs to see the funny GIFs you used to post before.

All the best to everyone on the waiting list once again!
Hahahahahha, well said @In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining.
I was hoping today, but didn't came, hopefully tomorrow:rolleyes:.
Hopefully i have to post many gifs tomorrow, including for you too:):)