+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi Guys,
.Have one question, i have two passports as my passport was recently renewed. All the visa's are in my old passport only. Now while sending it to CIC should i send them both or should i send just the latest one?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Marie

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Received this email as astralsource did, also emailing Ottawa triggered my IP2, so thanks for the tip guys it really works also I emailed them yesterday and today they replied back, seems they are eager now as well. Will keep you great guys posted on future developments, good luck guys.
I am not sure what happens when one sends email and the file is in their office, it was a false IP2 trigger for me. As soon as I emailed them on July 6, my background status changed to IP2 the same night. I called them on July 13 to know the status and got to know that my eligibility was still not completed. Usually when people enter IP2, their eligibility gets done which was not the case for me.

You need to call them and confirm to understand where the application exactly stands if the background status changed this way. It could be a true IP2 as well, but I am just telling my experience on this specific thing.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hey @Prats6, just wanted to know that when was the application status updated after PPR for you and what it states now?
was it when you received CoPR or in between the time period you had sent PP via VFS.
No change after IP2, till I received my COPR. In fact after 7 days of I received my COPR; you will have one more Message Box, with 'Document Status' Heading. It would include all approved members, their UCIs. and Your Document is valid as status.

The application status would read something like this:

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your background check was completed. Help
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

haryordejji07

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@johnsyk ...Please what do you think of this:

I got an email from Ottawa which says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Our office has now concluded its part in the processing of your application and your file has been transferred to the Visa Office in London.
Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to this visa office.
ttps://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.
Regards,
Gisele

My file was at CIO Sydney last week according to an email i got then. I spoke to an agent on Monday who said my file was being reviewed at CPC Ottawa. The ADR status then changed to 'We do not need additional docs blah blah' on Wednesday. Since my file has passed through CIO Sydney, CPC Ottawa and now at London VO, can i conclude that eligibility has passed?

My AOR is April 3 and BG has been stuck at NA2 since June 7.

Thanks.

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Question to US residents!
I am on Visa in USA, Is it fine if i send my passport to Ottawa? Also, can we use UPS/Fedex for the return envelope?

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Guys, I want to share interesting situation with you and need your advice please.

In reply to my email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca , they send me this message

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application was approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions was sent on 2017/06/30. Please inform our office if you have not received this letter.

Regards,"

According to them, 21 days before they send me PPR...( same day when they changed my status to IP2)

BUT I have not received any instructions letter from them. In fact, I am waiting for this letter. And I regularly check my email (15 times per days, at least) and EE profile.

I replied this email that I haven't received any instructions email from them. Thats it. What do you think, what else I need to do.???

Lesson learnt: If you are in IP2 for more than week or so, Check Ottawa office without any delay.

Wish you all the best.

@astralsource @legalfalcon @KiranK @comfortablynumb

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Guys, I want to share interesting situation with you and need your advice please.

In reply to my email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca , they send me this message

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application was approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions was sent on 2017/06/30. Please inform our office if you have not received this letter.

Regards,"

According to them, 21 days before they send me PPR...( same day when they changed my status to IP2)

BUT I have not received any instructions letter from them. In fact, I am waiting for this letter. And I regularly check my email (15 times per days, at least) and EE profile.

I replied this email that I haven't received any instructions email from them. Thats it. What do you think, what else I need to do.???

Lesson learnt: If you are in IP2 for more than week or so, Check Ottawa office without any delay.

Wish you all the best.

@astralsource @legalfalcon @KiranK @comfortablynumb
Already replied.

This is very common. Many applicants see the PPR the same day they have BGC go in progress. Check your spam folder and also send them an email to resend you the PPR. You will need to get the duration changed, as they ask you to submit the PP in 30 days.

Congratulations!

Reactions: techLover

lsat180

Jul 7, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-03-2017
Hi friends,

I have an urgent question. I live in the U.S., but I'm from Ghana. My AOR is 15th May 2017.

I think I have a pretty straightforward application; I'm single, no dependents, software engineer at Apple.

I only just paid attention to CIC's page on Ghana PCC - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/africa/ghana.asp

It says you should wait for a letter from CIC before obtaining a PCC from Ghana, and at the time of your application you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

I got a PCC from Ghana and included it with my application upfront, together with the U.S. FBI report. Obviously I didn't follow CIC's guidelines to the letter. I'm afraid I could be rejected. What do you kind folks suggest I do?

Thank you.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Already replied.

This is very common. Many applicants see the PPR the same day they have BGC go in progress. Check your spam folder and also send them an email to resend you the PPR. You will need to get the duration changed, as they ask you to submit the PP in 30 days.

Congratulations!
Thanks legalfalcon.
I requested them to resend PPR email.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Already replied.

Congratulations!
As I already requested for PPR resend, should I send another email to request them to re-adjust the duration as well.?

4leafclover

May 25, 2017
Hi guys.

Any one here with AOR May still stuck in IP1 with no update on file? Now I am getting worried. AOR May 20, Medical Passed June 28/29. IP1 since forever. Paid all my fees upfront. I haven't been asked ziltch in terms of additional documents.

Freaked out enough to request update on visa office today.
AOR May 13th here, ip1 since 27th June, not paid RPRF....nothing from CIC as well....are you planning to call or email them? I did call but not helpful at all.