+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

skepchick

Jul 16, 2017
@johnsyk thought I'd let you know, since we are AOR-buddies from the UAE, that I got my GCMS notes today, and my case was processed at Ottawa. Reason stated as load redistribution. Do you know which VO your application is at?

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy got the Approved status on my application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to collect the stamped PP tomorrow.

I can finally believe this miracle now!!!!:D Oh what a journey it has been:rolleyes:….. I am so thankful to Almighty for all the blessings showered on me in these past few days!!:):)

This forum was my waiting for PR family sort of. The stuff I could share here, no one would have entertained much rather understand. You guys have been through all the lows and ups I went through, supported me, listened to the rants, encouraged on bad days, advised the best ever when needed. This forum was my strong support, I was never scared of any problems as I knew all I need to do was post it here and I will get the best advice ever!!!:)

This is a great place, I am so attached to all you people. For real, I actually talk about you guys like a normal friend sometimes (especially you @astralsource). I will be sitting and talking to my family/friends like, “oh yeah @comfortablynumb got his PPR today, or like ohhh @KiranK is hilarious” They will be like WTF, then I go oh this is that person on the forum and blah blah!!! I have the “are you crazy look” then:eek:o_O

Anyway I can write a lot and waste space, but like once I said in Ray of hope 55, this is an amazing place, where people from all places of the world irrespective of their background, ethnicity, come together and help each other and spread hope, positivity all around. It makes me believe that kindness still exists in masses.:):)

Thank you everyone for being a positive part of this journey. God bless you all!!!!!! You amazing people deserve to be at an amazing place like our dreamland Canada!!!!:) Wish all your hopes and aspirations come true soon!!!! <3<3<3

Dedicated to every forum member here

Special thanks to- one of the most wonderful person @astralsource, my CRS twin for always being there,

@legalfalcon for being the backbone of this forum and always ready to help in the most patient and detailed manner;

@andy108 for his amazing trackers, which help us all to exist and not die before PPR lol:p;

@johnsyk for creating this amazing thread, you will be there john, we all are rooting for you;

@KiranK for her amazing infectious energy around here;

@jpv2212 my NOC twin and inspiration for this personal thanks;

@comfortablynumb who’s profile I stalked a lot hear first PPR news of this thread:p;

@Wolverine my anxiety twin;);

@Prats6 &@unusual for guiding me in post PPR process.

@Bayparc, @infinix , @the_nick24 , @sunilwadhwa19 , @samuelja, @Baahubali, @manali_pandit @harps11 and In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining for their wonderful positivity around here!!!

and all other amazing amazing people who’s usernames I don’t know exactly, I am getting so many in my head!!!!!

Thank you all loads and loads of blessings and love to you guys!!!

I am going to Canada!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am also getting inspired by kiran here;)
Badhaiyan. Do stay in touch in Canada too. Best wishes

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
@KiranK : got a reply from CIC

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Gisele

Reactions: Mugsi and KiranK

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy got the Approved status on my application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to collect the stamped PP tomorrow.

I can finally believe this miracle now!!!!:D Oh what a journey it has been:rolleyes:….. I am so thankful to Almighty for all the blessings showered on me in these past few days!!:):)

This forum was my waiting for PR family sort of. The stuff I could share here, no one would have entertained much rather understand. You guys have been through all the lows and ups I went through, supported me, listened to the rants, encouraged on bad days, advised the best ever when needed. This forum was my strong support, I was never scared of any problems as I knew all I need to do was post it here and I will get the best advice ever!!!:)

This is a great place, I am so attached to all you people. For real, I actually talk about you guys like a normal friend sometimes (especially you @astralsource). I will be sitting and talking to my family/friends like, “oh yeah @comfortablynumb got his PPR today, or like ohhh @KiranK is hilarious” They will be like WTF, then I go oh this is that person on the forum and blah blah!!! I have the “are you crazy look” then:eek:o_O

Anyway I can write a lot and waste space, but like once I said in Ray of hope 55, this is an amazing place, where people from all places of the world irrespective of their background, ethnicity, come together and help each other and spread hope, positivity all around. It makes me believe that kindness still exists in masses.:):)

Thank you everyone for being a positive part of this journey. God bless you all!!!!!! You amazing people deserve to be at an amazing place like our dreamland Canada!!!!:) Wish all your hopes and aspirations come true soon!!!! <3<3<3

Special thanks to- one of the most wonderful person @astralsource, my CRS twin for always being there,

@legalfalcon for being the backbone of this forum and always ready to help in the most patient and detailed manner;

@andy108 for his amazing trackers, which help us all to exist and not die before PPR lol:p;

@johnsyk for creating this amazing thread, you will be there john, we all are rooting for you;

@comfortablynumb who’s profile I stalked a lot hear first PPR news of this thread:p;

@Bayparc, @infinix , @the_nick24 , @sunilwadhwa19 , @samuelja, @Baahubali, @manali_pandit @harps11 and In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining for their wonderful positivity around here!!!

and all other amazing amazing people who’s usernames I don’t know exactly, I am getting so many in my head!!!!!

congratulations once again @gurik .. look forward to be in touch even after when we all land in Canada.. cheers !!

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Guys,

Today the status changed from "we are reviewing additional documents" to "we don't need additional documents". Every thing else remains the same (medical passed, BCG = NA, reviewing your application etc)
What does this mean?

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
It is tiring seeing no movement. Not saying I want PPR under 60 days; would be great if it happens. But at least some movement on the application.
Hey.. don't worry !! just hang on there !! you will see some movement soon.. CIC wants all of us to work on our patience !! Lol !!

P.S. please include your timelines in your signature.. so that everybody can see it whenever you post something and suggest accordingly.. Thank you !!

Reactions: KiranK

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hello everyone,

My heartiest congratulations buddy, may you have a bright future :) Will definitely keep in touch, cheers :)

Reactions: gurik

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Guys, i got this reply from cic in return for asking my VO.

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

What does the above mean? It is in Ottawa and what else?

@gurik @KiranK @comfortablynumb @johnsyk
Hi.. i got the same reply.. I guess they've got this standard format. so don't worry !! I guess you will soon move to IP2.. All the very best !!