+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Jul 14, 2017
OMG thank you so much for this wonderful message my friend, you made so emotional!!! Thank you so much for your kind words and wishes:):).
Wish you a real quick PPR, May Waheguru fulfil all your dreams sooner then you expect:):). Tons of blessings!!
Thanks for your kind and overwhelming wishes @gurik. I have my fingers crossed and am patiently waiting to see that golden email pop up in my inbox sometime soon. When are you planning to leave though? Also, what is the deadline before which you need to land in Canada? Is it one year or 6 months?

Reactions: gurik

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Thanks Ivana for that:)
I think the only positive here from the mail is that it isn't Sydney :p
Nothing else could be determined I believe..:eek:
Knowing its in Ottawa is a relief by itself :) did u inquire on the application status or VO only?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I asked for both VO and current status. They overlooked the status part:oops::mad:
Aaah they are finding new ways to avoid us :D OK at least you know where it is, it wont get delayed there for sure.

becky244

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Does you Additional Document status show "We do not require additional documents."?
No it says we are reviewing your additional documents.....but I'm pretty sure prior to that it said no additional docs required!! So I don't know if it means you go back to the bottom of the pile once rprf is paid!

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thanks for your kind and overwhelming wishes @gurik. I have my fingers crossed and am patiently waiting to see that golden email pop up in my inbox sometime soon. When are you planning to leave though? Also, what is the deadline before which you need to land in Canada? Is it one year or 6 months?
Yes I remember i promised you guys to let you know these details, The expiration date of my Visa is 20/4/2018 exactly a year from my medicals.
It took only 4 days for me to get PP stamped. I don't remember if you guys asked anything else, please let me know, i will inform you of that as well.
I am planning to leave in mid September to first week October. What about you?

Jul 14, 2017
Yes I remember i promised you guys to let you know these details, The expiration date of my Visa is 20/4/2018 exactly a year from my medicals.
It took only 4 days for me to get PP stamped. I don't remember if you guys asked anything else, please let me know, i will inform you of that as well.
I am planning to leave in mid September to first week October. What about you?
Sounds great! I don't know anyone in Canada. So, I will have to do some research on accommodation and job prospects post the approval of my PR application. Once everything is sorted out, I will head there. Will keep you posted on the developments.

Reactions: gurik

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
PPR FINALLY!!!

I would like to share my joy with you all. You have all been great companions in the wait for this golden email. This forum kept me going and my hopes high, reassured every time I read a post that I didn't make any mistakes in my application (submitted by self). :D:D
The golden love letter from CIC dropped this morning but dated 17th.
I wish you all a speedy PPR and am positive there's gonna be another PPR rain this week.
Congratulations friend