App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
@gurik, oh wow, you helped me a lot in times of doubt and panic :oops: like a true bro-sis! Also you were very generous giving advice to many people and that shows what kind of a person you are. I very much appreciate it. Now all of this seems so easy, getting a PR, and actually it is a lot of hard work, sweat and tears!! We will continue supporting eachother on this journey and all the challenges ahead of us. But since we are so cool and all, I think it is going to be a smooth ride from now on :cool: Thank you for giving life&soul to the letters on the screen, I couldnt imagine going through this without you. And tomorrow you will have it in your hands, its real! Im drooling :)

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
It is tiring seeing no movement. Not saying I want PPR under 60 days; would be great if it happens. But at least some movement on the application.
I feel you frustrations. Everybody wanted an update. Hang in there Brother. It will come soon.

reachmenow320

Jul 19, 2017
Did you notice any background check status apart from NA before? When did you pass your meds?
My background check was briefly "We will let you know when we start your background check" day after I passed my medical. It remained like that for two days and then changed to NA. I passed my medicals on 27th June. My AOR date is 19th May 2017.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
My background check was briefly "We will let you know when we start your background check" day after I passed my medical. It remained like that for two days and then changed to NA. I passed my medicals on 27th June. My AOR date is 19th May 2017.
Great. The next step for your is IP2, which is the last step before PPR.

reachmenow320

Jul 19, 2017
Great. The next step for your is IP2, which is the last step before PPR.
You mean that IP2 has commenced? The status "We don't require additional documents" changed yesterday from "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Also, does getting a request now for landing fees means my PR will be granted?

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello everyone,

I have Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy got the Approved status on my application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to collect the stamped PP tomorrow.

I can finally believe this miracle now!!!!:D Oh what a journey it has been:rolleyes:….. I am so thankful to Almighty for all the blessings showered on me in these past few days!!:):)

This forum was my waiting for PR family sort of. The stuff I could share here, no one would have entertained much rather understand. You guys have been through all the lows and ups I went through, supported me, listened to the rants, encouraged on bad days, advised the best ever when needed. This forum was my strong support, I was never scared of any problems as I knew all I need to do was post it here and I will get the best advice ever!!!:)

This is a great place, I am so attached to all you people. For real, I actually talk about you guys like a normal friend sometimes (especially you @astralsource). I will be sitting and talking to my family/friends like, “oh yeah @comfortablynumb got his PPR today, or like ohhh @KiranK is hilarious” They will be like WTF, then I go oh this is that person on the forum and blah blah!!! I have the “are you crazy look” then:eek:o_O

Anyway I can write a lot and waste space, but like once I said in Ray of hope 55, this is an amazing place, where people from all places of the world irrespective of their background, ethnicity, come together and help each other and spread hope, positivity all around. It makes me believe that kindness still exists in masses.:):)

Thank you everyone for being a positive part of this journey. God bless you all!!!!!! You amazing people deserve to be at an amazing place like our dreamland Canada!!!!:) Wish all your hopes and aspirations come true soon!!!! <3<3<3

Dedicated to every forum member here

Special thanks to- one of the most wonderful person @astralsource, my CRS twin for always being there,

@legalfalcon for being the backbone of this forum and always ready to help in the most patient and detailed manner;

@andy108 for his amazing trackers, which help us all to exist and not die before PPR lol:p;

@johnsyk for creating this amazing thread, you will be there john, we all are rooting for you;

@KiranK for her amazing infectious energy around here;

@jpv2212 my NOC twin and inspiration for this personal thanks;

@comfortablynumb who’s profile I stalked a lot hear first PPR news of this thread:p;

@Wolverine my anxiety twin;);

@Prats6 &@unusual for guiding me in post PPR process.

@Bayparc, @infinix , @the_nick24 , @sunilwadhwa19 , @samuelja, @Baahubali, @manali_pandit @harps11 and In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining for their wonderful positivity around here!!!

and all other amazing amazing people who’s usernames I don’t know exactly, I am getting so many in my head!!!!!

Thank you all loads and loads of blessings and love to you guys!!!

I am going to Canada!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am also getting inspired by kiran here;)
You are finally making your dream of travel to Canada. Congratulations and best wishes for future. :)

Reactions: gurik

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy got the Approved status on my application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to collect the stamped PP tomorrow.

I can finally believe this miracle now!!!!:D Oh what a journey it has been:rolleyes:….. I am so thankful to Almighty for all the blessings showered on me in these past few days!!:):)

This forum was my waiting for PR family sort of. The stuff I could share here, no one would have entertained much rather understand. You guys have been through all the lows and ups I went through, supported me, listened to the rants, encouraged on bad days, advised the best ever when needed. This forum was my strong support, I was never scared of any problems as I knew all I need to do was post it here and I will get the best advice ever!!!:)

This is a great place, I am so attached to all you people. For real, I actually talk about you guys like a normal friend sometimes (especially you @astralsource). I will be sitting and talking to my family/friends like, “oh yeah @comfortablynumb got his PPR today, or like ohhh @KiranK is hilarious” They will be like WTF, then I go oh this is that person on the forum and blah blah!!! I have the “are you crazy look” then:eek:o_O

Anyway I can write a lot and waste space, but like once I said in Ray of hope 55, this is an amazing place, where people from all places of the world irrespective of their background, ethnicity, come together and help each other and spread hope, positivity all around. It makes me believe that kindness still exists in masses.:):)

Thank you everyone for being a positive part of this journey. God bless you all!!!!!! You amazing people deserve to be at an amazing place like our dreamland Canada!!!!:) Wish all your hopes and aspirations come true soon!!!! <3<3<3

Special thanks to- one of the most wonderful person @astralsource, my CRS twin for always being there,

@legalfalcon for being the backbone of this forum and always ready to help in the most patient and detailed manner;

@andy108 for his amazing trackers, which help us all to exist and not die before PPR lol:p;

@johnsyk for creating this amazing thread, you will be there john, we all are rooting for you;

@comfortablynumb who’s profile I stalked a lot hear first PPR news of this thread:p;

@Bayparc, @infinix , @the_nick24 , @sunilwadhwa19 , @samuelja, @Baahubali, @manali_pandit @harps11 and In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining for their wonderful positivity around here!!!

and all other amazing amazing people who’s usernames I don’t know exactly, I am getting so many in my head!!!!!

Heartiest congrats Guri.. you nailed this process and the thanking speech. You and all of stood here as a family through high and the low tides..

I hope we all get to write this thanks giving note soon :)

Cheers to Canada :)

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
You mean that IP2 has commenced? The status "We don't require additional documents" changed yesterday from "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Also, does getting a request now for landing fees means my PR will be granted?
No. IP2 is when it says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

About the RPRF, I think yes. But others here can confirm.

Jul 14, 2017
Hello everyone,

Great news @gurik! My heartiest congratulations to you on getting your stamped passport eventually :) I truly appreciate the way you have kept this forum alive by sharing your inputs and addressing others' concerns/worries/queries from time-to-time. You're a gem of a person and I am truly glad to see you holding your dreams in your hands. May Waheguruji bless you with your journey ahead! Stay blessed and keep in touch :)

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

Liksion

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Guys, I am on 67th days after AOR. And 2nd day on IP2. How long it could takes for me to get PPR? Only 1 PCC and very little travel history.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Great news @gurik! My heartiest congratulations to you on getting your stamped passport eventually :) I truly appreciate the way you have kept this forum alive by sharing your inputs and addressing others' concerns/worries/queries from time-to-time. You're a gem of a person and I am truly glad to see you holding your dreams in your hands. May Waheguruji bless you with your journey ahead! Stay blessed and keep in touch :)
OMG thank you so much for this wonderful message my friend, you made so emotional!!! Thank you so much for your kind words and wishes:):).
Wish you a real quick PPR, May Waheguru fulfil all your dreams sooner then you expect:):). Tons of blessings!!