+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Since there was a rain of PPRs on Friday/Saturday I sent an e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on Saturday to ask about a VO again and to tell them I had a problem with my e-mail in case I got the PR mail and the mail was erased.. I just got an e-mail confirmation my app. is approved. C/P:

"Dear Ivana,
Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.
Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
Regards,
Marie"

So in case you get an angry officer on the phone, e-mail is a lot nicer! Basically, told the information in two sentences. Well thank you Marie. So in case you have something really important to ask them, try to do it through "VO enquiry", that way they will notice it and probably answer it. Also Sydney never responded to any e-mail, so blessed be Ottawa.
Officially waiting for the rain :) All IP2's from last week... unite!
Very very very glad for you @astralsource!!! Beautiful name for a beautiful person!
From Ray of hope 55 till now , finally we can celebrate fulfilment of our dreams now!!! God bless:)

Reactions: astralsource

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Thanks Astral. Seems like a miracle indeed. I would love to go to Vancouver but not sure yet. Guess it hasn't sunk in yet. Once I settle down a bit after this near 'over excitement induced' breakdown, then I'll focus on the landing on post-landing aspect. Any suggestions from the senior, however, is most welcome :)
Good thing is you have all the time in the world and all the vast space of Canada to choose from! Depends on your NOC, job prospects, lifestyle.. here u can find something useful, job market projections, hope it helps!

https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/report-eng.do?area=9193&lang=eng&noc=2121

You can choose NOC and region! Its fresh data..

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Been lurking a while, just registered.

UK national/Resident
AOR 18/04
Medicals passed 17/6
Still in NA and Reviewing Documents

So happy for you all, but so jealous as well. Hope its my turn soon
I think you should see a change in your status to IP2 anytime now.. Just hang on there !! its coming !! All the very best !!

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
It's PPR guys

Received an email from my consultant this morning, informing me that the long wait is finally over. And, it's really been a long long wait...

Since the day I joined this forum back in February 2016, there hasn't been a single day when I haven't checked this forum. It has been like a lifeline for me that has kept me going through the tough times when CRS was rising with every draw and I almost lost hope of securing an ITA. This forum has been like dope for me, which I keep coming back to even if I want to stay away. This forum has helped me connect with some amazing people...right from the days of the Ray of Hope threads (I have been in countless ROH threads) to this amazing thread. I must say that we have a bunch of the most helpful people around here and I really hope that we stay in touch even long after we move to Canada in pursuit of our dreams. Now, before it begins to sound like my farewell speech, rest assured that I'm going to stick along with this forum and all you people, for a long time to come :)

Now coming to my two cents: We have all been speculating that a long travel history generally delays PPR. However, I have travel history to 14 countries including travels to Africa and the Middle East. I had more than 40 entries in my supplementary travel form. So, I presume it is safe to conclude that travel history is probably not as much of a factor in delayed PPR as we have been thinking. Also, we have been discussing that applicants from UAE have secured slightly delayed PPRs as compared to other applicants. I'm on Day 84 post AOR and I assume that is pretty decent if not super duper fast. However, I reckon that more number of PCCs could be a factor. Despite my extensive travel history, I had to submit just 2 PCCs while @johnsyk had submitted 3 PCCs, which could explain why his application is running a bit behind.

Just hang on guys, your day is going to come soon...Cheers!!
Congratulations dear!!!!!! Good luck for a great start ahead:)

Reactions: vabs200

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Vabs200. I am sure you remember our days of Ray of Hope in December, January and February...where we used to discuss on how the scores will fall. I am connected to the forum since December 2015. In this span of 20 odd months, I have made many good virtual friends. You are one of them. Please stay connected and do let us know with your future developments. Not sure, when we will cross the path again in Canada.
Thanks Pawshi. I fondly remember all of those discussions :) Must say you are one of the most high-spirited people on this forum that I know of. Thanks for that and I hope to stay connected to you all the wonderful people of this forum even long after we move to Canada

Reactions: Pawshi

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
It's PPR guys

Received an email from my consultant this morning, informing me that the long wait is finally over. And, it's really been a long long wait...

Since the day I joined this forum back in February 2016, there hasn't been a single day when I haven't checked this forum. It has been like a lifeline for me that has kept me going through the tough times when CRS was rising with every draw and I almost lost hope of securing an ITA. This forum has been like dope for me, which I keep coming back to even if I want to stay away. This forum has helped me connect with some amazing people...right from the days of the Ray of Hope threads (I have been in countless ROH threads) to this amazing thread. I must say that we have a bunch of the most helpful people around here and I really hope that we stay in touch even long after we move to Canada in pursuit of our dreams. Now, before it begins to sound like my farewell speech, rest assured that I'm going to stick along with this forum and all you people, for a long time to come :)

Now coming to my two cents: We have all been speculating that a long travel history generally delays PPR. However, I have travel history to 14 countries including travels to Africa and the Middle East. I had more than 40 entries in my supplementary travel form. So, I presume it is safe to conclude that travel history is probably not as much of a factor in delayed PPR as we have been thinking. Also, we have been discussing that applicants from UAE have secured slightly delayed PPRs as compared to other applicants. I'm on Day 84 post AOR and I assume that is pretty decent if not super duper fast. However, I reckon that more number of PCCs could be a factor. Despite my extensive travel history, I had to submit just 2 PCCs while @johnsyk had submitted 3 PCCs, which could explain why his application is running a bit behind.

Just hang on guys, your day is going to come soon...Cheers!!
Congrats Buddy. Cheers to a new life !

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reactions: astralsource

Galaxyshine

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nigeria
Category........