Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Just wonder how you know which VO is in charge of the FSW applicant's profile! any expert's advice? Thanks
Send the format below to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

--------
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number:
Date of Birth:
Last Name:
First Name:
UCI:
Category of Immigration:

Regards,
---------
PS - This format is not made by me, thanks to the amazing people on this forum.

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Since there was a rain of PPRs on Friday/Saturday I sent an e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on Saturday to ask about a VO again and to tell them I had a problem with my e-mail in case I got the PR mail and the mail was erased.. I just got an e-mail confirmation my app. is approved. C/P:

"Dear Ivana,
Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.
Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
Regards,
Marie"

So in case you get an angry officer on the phone, e-mail is a lot nicer! Basically, told the information in two sentences. Well thank you Marie. So in case you have something really important to ask them, try to do it through "VO enquiry", that way they will notice it and probably answer it. Also Sydney never responded to any e-mail, so blessed be Ottawa.
Officially waiting for the rain :) All IP2's from last week... unite!
that's awesome !! Congratulations Ivana !!

Reactions: astralsource

Galaxyshine

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
PPR FINALLY!!!

I would like to share my joy with you all. You have all been great companions in the wait for this golden email. This forum kept me going and my hopes high, reassured every time I read a post that I didn't make any mistakes in my application (submitted by self). :D:D
The golden love letter from CIC dropped this morning but dated 17th.
I wish you all a speedy PPR and am positive there's gonna be another PPR rain this week.

Galaxyshine

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
My profile is still the same as before:
Documents: We are reviewing......
BG Status: We have started your background check......

Reactions: gurik and KiranK

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Cannot really conclude that. It could also be that most active members just "happen" to be Indians.
Hi Prats6, congrats on your PPR. Did you have any Travel History by any chance. Just wanted to know the timeline with and without Travel Histories. Thanks.

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
PPR FINALLY!!!

I would like to share my joy with you all. You have all been great companions in the wait for this golden email. This forum kept me going and my hopes high, reassured every time I read a post that I didn't make any mistakes in my application (submitted by self). :D:D
I wish you all a speedy PPR and am positive there's gonna be another PPR rain this week.
wow !! congratulations and best of luck for the new beginning !! cheers

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
PPR FINALLY!!!

Hi Galaxyshine, congrats on your PPR. Did you have any Travel History by any chance. Just wanted to know the timeline with and without Travel Histories. Thanks.

Galaxyshine

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Hi Galaxyshine, congrats on your PPR. Did you have any Travel History by any chance. Just wanted to know the timeline with and without Travel Histories. Thanks.
Thank you @samuelja, yes I have travel history to 6/7countries, short business trips, no PCCs needed for any of them.
I wish you a speedy PR too.

Reactions: samuelja

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
PPR FINALLY!!!

Congrats !!!

Reactions: KiranK

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
PPR FINALLY!!!

Congrats bro, your wahala don end. Go make shakara for work. where abouts are you heading in Canada and when do you want to land?

Reactions: Bayparc

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
PPR FINALLY!!!

Congratulations! The wait is over for you :) Did you pay RPRF upfront?