Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Since there was a rain of PPRs on Friday/Saturday I sent an e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to ask about a VO again and to tell them I had a problem with my e-mail in case I got the PR mail and the mail was erased.. I just got an e-mail confirmation my app. is approved. C/P:

"Dear Ivana,
Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.
Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
Regards,
Marie"

So in case you get an angry officer on the phone, e-mail is a lot nicer! Basically, told the information in two sentences. Well thank you Marie. So in case you have something really important to ask them, try to do it through "VO enquiry", that way they will notice it and probably answer it. Also Sydney never responded to any e-mail, so blessed be Ottawa.
Officially waiting for the rain :) All IP2's from last week... unite!
Congratulations

Reactions: astralsource

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Since there was a rain of PPRs on Friday/Saturday I sent an e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on Saturday to ask about a VO again and to tell them I had a problem with my e-mail in case I got the PR mail and the mail was erased.. I just got an e-mail confirmation my app. is approved. C/P:

"Dear Ivana,
Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.
Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
Regards,
Marie"

So in case you get an angry officer on the phone, e-mail is a lot nicer! Basically, told the information in two sentences. Well thank you Marie. So in case you have something really important to ask them, try to do it through "VO enquiry", that way they will notice it and probably answer it. Also Sydney never responded to any e-mail, so blessed be Ottawa.
Heartiest Congratulations to you Astral!!!! (Ivana- beautiful name):):):). Pack your bags now girl! Canada is calling:D:D:D

OMG! Rain is coming!

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Since there was a rain of PPRs on Friday/Saturday I sent an e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on Saturday to ask about a VO again and to tell them I had a problem with my e-mail in case I got the PR mail and the mail was erased.. I just got an e-mail confirmation my app. is approved. C/P:

"Dear Ivana,
Regards,
Marie"

Congratulations Astral (Ivana)!!!..:D
Enjoy your success dear.:)

Last edited:

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Hi all, I just received a message with regards to my VO enquiry.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office.

Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be directed to the correct office.

It seem like a generic email as it wasn't addressed with my name. I honestly don't know what to make of the response.

Any thought on this?

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017

"Dear Ivana,
Regards,
Marie"

Congratulations Ivana !

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016

"Dear Ivana,
Regards,
Marie"

Congrats

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

"Dear Ivana,
Regards,
Marie"

Congrats! I just called IRCC today and the agent said my application has been going well. Since I just submitted RCMP record check, she said I should expect to get PPR in a few weeks. I hope this is true as I've made some small mistakes on my application. The agent said they will verify the information on my file again though.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
I think you guys are being extremely impatient. I looked at the tracker for April and May and at least 90% of those who got PPR are from India and live in India. Just keep your expectations low and know that anything less than 6 months is a bonus.
Cannot really conclude that. It could also be that most active members just "happen" to be Indians.

joe_ziz

Mar 19, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
I see. Thought that RCMP is mandatory for FSW. Congrats for getting PPR!

Nothing was requested. What is RCMP? Is it something related to RPRF fee then I already paid it in the beginning. Other than that I really don't know anything about RCMP. Could you please elaborate?

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing was requested. What is RCMP? Is it something related to RPRF fee then I already paid it in the beginning. Other than that I really don't know anything about RCMP. Could you please elaborate?
criminal record check from Royal Mounted Canadian Police. I've been living in Canada for around 6 years I guess that's why they asked for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: joe_ziz