AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-09-2016 (Upfront)
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-04-2017 (Upfront)
Wow... so many IP2s and PPRs now.. CIC is going by rocket speed.. I hope it continues doing that. Many congratulations to the people in IP2 and got PPR:D

Galaxyshine

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Got PPR:
Timeline :
ITA - 1 March
eAPR/AOR - 4 May
MedicalPass/IP1 - 23 June
NA - 27 june
IP2 - 14 July
PPR - 15 July just now (the date inside an email is 14 July)
Congratulations dear! All the best. Let the PPRs rain!

Reactions: KiranK

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello people, I checked my application status today after 3-4 days and finally noticed some change! The additional documents column now reads: We do not need any additional documents, while the review section is the following: We are processing your background check. Previously, the additional document section had been We need additional documents, which changed to the additional documents have been uploaded, to finally additional documents are being reviewed. I'm not sure if this is IP2 cause I never saw my application change from NA to IP1 before. Any expert comments on what to expect from hereon? Keeping my fingers crossed.

PS: I have applied through a consultant so I'm checking the application status every few days via the IRCC IVR system. Cheers!!

girish979

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
India
Interview........
None
Hello people, I checked my application status today after 3-4 days and finally noticed some change! The additional documents column now reads: We do not need any additional documents, while the review section is the following: We are processing your background check. Previously, the additional document section had been We need additional documents, which changed to the additional documents have been uploaded, to finally additional documents are being reviewed. I'm not sure if this is IP2 cause I never saw my application change from NA to IP1 before. Any expert comments on what to expect from hereon? Keeping my fingers crossed.

PS: I have applied through a consultant so I'm checking the application status every few days via the IRCC IVR system. Cheers!!
If you can login to CIC, you can check the status there.
Or if you know your express entry profile number you can order GCMS Notes. there are multiple ways to get gcms. this is one of the cheapest applygcms.com

Reactions: vabs200