+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

rkuma145

Mar 22, 2017
@SJR_Spencer did your BGV status change to IP2 yet i paid my RPRF on 10th July but it continues to be NA......m kind of stalking you as my RPRF followed your pattern :) let me know buddy.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
People this is both scary and exciting!!!!! I am in shock!!!

I got my PPR today!!!!!!!

I don't believe this, and am not certainly going to pack till I get my passport stamped and back!!! so scared and excited!! I am dying! Unbelievble this is.

AOR- 22nd May
Medical Pass- 30th june
Never saw any IP1 or IP2
PPR- 14th July, 2017.

Thank you all!!! Really all!!! I have a big speech prepared, going to submit passport as of now. Will come later and share my joy more!!

rkuma145

Mar 22, 2017

I don't believe this, and am not certainly going to pack till I get my passport stamped and back!!! so scared and excited!! I am dying! Unbelievble this is.

AOR- 22nd May
Medical Pass- 30th june
Never saw any IP1 or IP2
PPR- 14th July, 2017.

Thank you all!!! Really all!!! I have a big speech prepared, going to submit passport as of now. Will come later and share my joy more!!
Congrats when did you receive the email?also wen did you pay your RPRF upfront?

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AOR- 22nd May
Medical Pass- 30th june
Never saw any IP1 or IP2
PPR- 14th July, 2017.

Many congratulations. Super glad you got it quickly. When did you get the email? Just now or earlier today?

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@SJR_Spencer did your BGV status change to IP2 yet i paid my RPRF on 10th July but it continues to be NA......m kind of stalking you as my RPRF followed your pattern :) let me know buddy.
Hi there - my BGC status changed to IP2 on 12/13 Jul. I called the centre yesterday and the agent was kind enough to tell me that the application was successful day before yesterday. Unfortunately I haven't received the email as yet, wondering what the issue is. Fingers crossed.

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017

AOR- 22nd May
Medical Pass- 30th june
Never saw any IP1 or IP2
PPR- 14th July, 2017.

WTF are you kidding? This is epic man.

Congratulations buddy, amazing stuff.

Reactions: gurik and KiranK

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AOR- 22nd May
Medical Pass- 30th june
Never saw any IP1 or IP2
PPR- 14th July, 2017.

Congratulation Gurik. Wow! that was quick. All the best for the road ahead.

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hello people, I checked my application status today after 3-4 days and finally noticed some change! The additional documents column now reads: We do not need any additional documents, while the review section is the following: We are processing your background check. Previously, the additional document section had been We need additional documents, which changed to the additional documents have been uploaded, to finally additional documents are being reviewed. I'm not sure if this is IP2 cause I never saw my application change from NA to IP1 before. Any expert comments on what to expect from hereon? Keeping my fingers crossed.

PS: I have applied through a consultant so I'm checking the application status every few days via the IRCC IVR system. Cheers!!
You will get PPR any time now.

Reactions: vabs200

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017

AOR- 22nd May
Medical Pass- 30th june
Never saw any IP1 or IP2
PPR- 14th July, 2017.

That's unbelievably awesome mate !! heartiest congratulations ! gives a lot of hope to May end Folks !! cheers and all the best for new beginning !!

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

techLover

Aug 29, 2016

AOR- 22nd May
Medical Pass- 30th june
Never saw any IP1 or IP2
PPR- 14th July, 2017.

Wow super fast! congrats.
Stream?
email or EE notification?

Reactions: gurik