+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Bestwillhappen

Jun 28, 2017
A strange thing happened

Checking my application for the 100 time today

An hour ago the 'additional documents' tab stated that 'the additional documents you submitted are being reviewed'

Now (and the application didn't show 'Updated')

The 'additional document' tab states 'we dont need additional documents'

What's going on please?

Anyone with same experience?

AOR 5 May
Medical passed 24 June
NA2 29 June

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
I got this email from ircc :

"Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you."

I raised a CSE early May (can't remember the exact date).
Do they normally send such mails to acknowledge the documents sent via CSE? Has anyone received such?

Meanwhile, my Status has still not changed.
The only consolation right now is I know my VO is Ottawa and going by the brilliant minds in this forum, that means my R10 must have been completed and I am assuming I have passed IP1 too

Good day,

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that your documents were received by the office processing your file.

Rest assured that you will be contacted if additional information is needed during the processing of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

I got the message above two days ago. So yes it is a response to a CSE. I raised several, and I think one went ahead of the response this derived.

Reactions: Galaxyshine

Galaxyshine

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Okay thanks, that settles it then.

Good day,

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that your documents were received by the office processing your file.

Rest assured that you will be contacted if additional information is needed during the processing of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

I got the message above two days ago. So yes it is a response to a CSE. I raised several, and I think one went ahead of the response this derived.

NeeshBents

Mar 15, 2017
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
POS
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
newbie here....from Trinidad and Tobago

AOR Apr 4 2017
Meds Passed June 6, 2017
BG - NA June 13, 2017

:( been 103 days now since AOR and patiently waiting....
Also from Tdad...
Emailed Ottawa and POS VO--no reply
Can't connect to cic call centre either
Stuck in IP1

Reactions: sriamohdtnt

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Why not call them and hear that sweet news that you are all set for PPR or your eligibility has been completed! I know lots of April AORs, even late April ones, got their eligibility as recommended pass.
When do you advice me to do so,i was considering that but i was thinking that waiting for sometime will be better plus last time i called several times to reach an agent,wasnt an easy task at all

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
A strange thing happened

Checking my application for the 100 time today

An hour ago the 'additional documents' tab stated that 'the additional documents you submitted are being reviewed'

Now (and the application didn't show 'Updated')

The 'additional document' tab states 'we dont need additional documents'

What's going on please?

Anyone with same experience?

AOR 5 May
Medical passed 24 June
NA2 29 June
My additional docs changed to "don't need additional docs" at the same time I moved to IP2 (just today!!). I was in NA around the same time as you.

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
Hi,

It is now optional to register with Job Bank. Presumably this means it is no longer required to keep it active, but I'm keeping mine active until I land. (just because!).
Oh good to know, thanks! Yes, i've kept reactivating my profile too just in case. :D

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If it's IP2, the BGS will be, "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Could you please tell me what message IP1 is? My background check status was N/A after I submitted the application. Now is "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Am I in IP1 or IP2? Thanks.

NeeshBents

Mar 15, 2017
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
POS
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Whats your timeline???

It's frustrating to see people getting through in less time

FSWO
AOR: 21-04-2017
Meds passed: 21-06-2017
BGC: 21-06-2017 IP1

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Wow. so many IP2s here. Awesome guys!! All of you are on the way for PPR soon!!!!

Sorry, I haven't been checking the forum a lot since I am on vacation and internet is a bit patchy. I still am stuck on NA so I am now officially for the first time worried!! I am on day 96 and on NA for 32 days!!!

Last night I got an acknowledgement mail for my CSE saying that my CSE has been forwarded to the concerned department.

Good day,

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you."

Should I call them? I wasn't really getting worried since I am only on day 96 and I know many cases of PR from UAE between 100 and 120 on the tracker so was thinking of taking it easy but now I feel everyone is on IP2 except me!!

Reactions: Wolverine17