22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I can confidently say that only if the additional documents say no documents required, the eligibility has been completed. Some of directly got PPR from additional document review status itself, but by and large, if everything is all set, that status definitely changes to 'no documents required'. Once can be truly in peace if that is the status along with background change.
So that means that even though background is ip2 will have to keep an eye on the additional documents status ?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
@astralsource @Wolverine17 you guys must probably be good because you had a long NA in between and most likely eligibility would have been completed in that time and only background check must be left. For me background changed to in progress within a week after medicals.

Edit: Just saw your previous post. You felt the same thing!

Last edited:

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hello Guys,
Please, I need a bit of clarification.
AOR : 9th May.
Review of additional documents : We don't need additional documents. ( Changed to this 2 days ago)
Background check : Not Applicable after IP1. Been on this since June 27th.
I didn't pay RPRF when I submitted my application.
Got an email from CIC that my file was still at CIO ( before the change in my additional documents.)
Does anyone have an idea what's happening with my application. Been trying to make a sense of this :(:(:(

Galaxyshine

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
I got this email from ircc :

"Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you."

I raised a CSE early May (can't remember the exact date).
Do they normally send such mails to acknowledge the documents sent via CSE? Has anyone received such?

Meanwhile, my Status has still not changed.
The only consolation right now is I know my VO is Ottawa and going by the brilliant minds in this forum, that means my R10 must have been completed and I am assuming I have passed IP1 too

Tatheer Zehra

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
I got this email from ircc :

"Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you."

I raised a CSE early May (can't remember the exact date).
Do they normally send such mails to acknowledge the documents sent via CSE? Has anyone received such?

Meanwhile, my Status has still not changed.
The only consolation right now is I know my VO is Ottawa and going by the brilliant minds in this forum, that means my R10 must have been completed and I am assuming I have passed IP1 too
I have received the same reply for my CSE

Reactions: Galaxyshine