+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

sunilwadhwa19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
I guess IP2 it is

Couple of changes in MY CIC account this morning.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

My BG Check was NA since 27th June
yes.. PPR just around the corner !! All the best !!

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016
My Required additional documents went from documents received to documents updated to no additional documents received back to we are reviewing the additional documents. this last changed happened right after i saw my BG changed from NA to we are processing your BC.

I am a lil worried.

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016
I had a similar change to my account about 3 days ago...

Hi Den,

My status was again updated yesterday. It now says:

Application status: we are processing our application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more info... ***CHANGED
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical status: you passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed ***CHANGED
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information...
Final decision: Your application is in progress...

My relative, who applied pre-EE in the same program (FSW) as my spouse and I have stated that it only took her a little over three months to be given a COPR.

Seeing that the two of us have AOR within five days of each other and nearly the same date of medical passed and will end up being processed in The Manila Visa office, I am thinking we might get similar timelines, assuming we are both FSW program.

Cheers,
Angeli

Reactions: angelistamaria

ver2017

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Hi Den,

My status was again updated yesterday. It now says:

Application status: we are processing our application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more info... ***CHANGED
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical status: you passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed ***CHANGED
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information...
Final decision: Your application is in progress...

My relative, who applied pre-EE in the same program (FSW) as my spouse and I have stated that it only took her a little over three months to be given a COPR.

Seeing that the two of us have AOR within five days of each other and nearly the same date of medical passed and will end up being processed in The Manila Visa office, I am thinking we might get similar timelines, assuming we are both FSW program.

Cheers,
Angeli

It's great to know someone's of the same timeline as I I can sense your PPR is coming Angeli! wishing us all the best!

My status hasn't changed yet.. I'm also FSW.. will update you once it will change.. keep us updated on yours too!

By the way, when did your relative apply for EE?

Reactions: angelistamaria

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
My status changed to background in progress a week back and the file moved to Ottawa. But my eligibility check has still not been completed. ;(