TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Just got off the call with IRCC agent and she said that eligibility is passed . Going to receive GCMS notes on 12-14 July which will provide a better insight into my application.

@johnsyk : Your status still NA?
Nice. Was it difficult to get through?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Last week I called 613 944 4000 many times and they just say due to high volume of calls they cant connect to an agent.

So, I had my friend call 1-888-242-2100 from Canada and I told him to select option 7 for express entry. The wait time was 25 min so he conferenced(joined) me in the call after 20 mins and I spoke to an agent after 5-7 mins.
Hadnt seen this. That's a smart way of doing it. Might do the same.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Yea hopefully it does, Thanks for the assurance dear.

Also, on top of this many applicants got meds passed yesterday with AOR 23rd May, and now I called my good for nothing representative for updates, he is on leave:mad:! I have no access to my account without them sadly their policy :confused:. Now I am sitting and wondering what is happening with my file:oops:
I might beat up my representative:mad: I see red:eek:. first they did not check my documents properly, the only thing i paid them for now this.
Never ever hire any immigration lawyer thinking they are smarter then you, they know nothing not even as much i know.

Thanks for bearing with my rant. Could't keep it in.
What, he cant be on the leave now! I will beat him up for you! I hope he returns real fast.

Reactions: gurik and KiranK

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

Also, on top of this many applicants got meds passed yesterday with AOR 23rd May, and now I called my good for nothing representative for updates, he is on leave:mad:! I have no access to my account without them sadly their policy :confused:. Now I am sitting and wondering what is happening with my file:oops:
I might beat up my representative:mad: I see red:eek:. first they did not check my documents properly, the only thing i paid them for now this.
Never ever hire any immigration lawyer thinking they are smarter then you, they know nothing not even as much i know.

lol, that must suck big time.

With all the research you do and spending time on this forum, you end up knowing more than the agents you paid to do the job. Oh well...

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
lol, that must suck big time.

With all the research you do and spending time on this forum, you end up knowing more than the agents you paid to do the job. Oh well...
Oh yeah it definitely does!
Absolutely correct. Indeed we end up knowing better!!

Reactions: astralsource

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015

Sorry to hear that your Immigration Consultant is a A-Class A** @KiranK. If its fine with you, could you share which consultancy you had opted-for. This is so that the future aspirants do not make the same mistake and get assigned to incompetent consultants. Much appreciated. All the best for PR.

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
It is done in Batches. I have read this elsewhere on the forum too. So there wont be any PPR issued for a few days and then boom!
I really don't think PPRs are issued in batches because people receive PPR almost everyday it just depends on the volume sent out even yesterday some folks from March etc still received PPR

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
If status is IP2 (after NA-IP1-NA-IP2) , does it means that eligibility , security and criminality process has just begun or its means all checks passed.?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Sorry to hear that your Immigration Consultant is a A-Class A** @KiranK. If its fine with you, could you share which consultancy you had opted-for. This is so that the future aspirants do not make the same mistake and get assigned to incompetent consultants. Much appreciated. All the best for PR.
I can assure you that 99% of the so called consultants are not competent or absolutely not necessary. If you really must need help, I would go to an Immigration lawyer and not a consultant. There is a difference. It's the lawyers who can help if you have a complicated case. Consultants are ALL Useless!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
If status is IP2 (after NA-IP1-NA-IP2) , does it means that eligibility , security and criminality process has just begun or its means all checks passed.?
Security isn't passed at IP2. Everything else has passed. After 1P2, depending on your case, they would skip any deep security or they would put put you into deep security screening. Not all people are put through deep security screening as far as I know. They dont have the time or the resources to do that. If they put you into security screening, you will know when you have passed 2 to 3 weeks after IP2 and you still haven't got PPR. Then the best option is to get GCMS notes. If in the notes, it says you are in security screening.....Oh well. Be ready to wait for a year!

Reactions: techLover

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
I can assure you that 99% of the so called consultants are not competent or absolutely not necessary. If you really must need help, I would go to an Immigration lawyer and not a consultant. There is a difference. It's the lawyers who can help if you have a complicated case. Consultants are ALL Useless!
Trust me not even the immigration lawyers are better all they look forward to is the money. I am using an immigration lawyer and its as bad too you really know more than and its your case most don't own the cases because yet again its not theirs. one thing I made sure I did was to get the my user name and password for my acct but any email really goes through the lawyer and the stage I am in now I am hopefully expecting PPR and since most PPR mails are only sent through email I have to always be asking AOR April 1st BGC- NA since 6TH of June.

Baahubali

May 18, 2017

I was also taking help of a consultant initially since I didn't know much about Canadian immigration and did not want to risk missing any documents. But as I went through the process I realized that it's a piece of cake and they were doing nothing but just uploading the documents provided by me in my profile. So I decided to continue the journey by myself and I dumped them. Fortunately the fees was split into instalments and I only paid a small amount until I got ITA. Also they had shared my profile login credentials with me. So I was not totally dependent on them. Anyways, I hope your application gets through soon so you don't have to deal with any stupid consultants again.