+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Its a personal choice. However, 3 years down you will have to apply for the citizenship and will need the same info. So it i not a bad idea to have it for your records and also keep all these documents safe.
It is the wise thing to do actually. I intend to order twice. At day 70 into my application and immediately after my PPR (hopefully). It is best to have an insight to what was checked. Having an idea is great for when one is applying for citizenship or other purposes

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Hi. When did you raise a cse? I raised mine on 18th May and till today i do not see any change in the additional docs section.
I raised three as i mentioned ( 30th May, 19th and 23rd of June) Between I sent about three emails to Nova Scotia and Ottawa. And two paper base request via courier to Ottawa and Nova scotia offices as well. One on the 9th of June and the other on the 22nd of June. i basically stated in the letter included in my documents that i had raised a CSE but no response yet. In all my communication, i was super nice and super apologetic. i work in a service environment and requests that are super apologetic when applicants make mistakes sets me in the motion of helping out.

so in all honesty not sure which of the efforts achieved the desired result. or even at all. Who knows with CIC's wordings these days.

nivek

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
Did you have any cause to worry in your medicals?
Nothing that I am aware. I also did ask the doctors (who took the medicals) and they said the report was fine.

@Zoide, so is ur medical status still in 'Review' or in 'Passed' status?

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing that I am aware. I also did ask the doctors (who took the medicals) and they said the report was fine.

It just says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam", but I think something will happen soon because I got a "ghost email" on Friday morning and most people with AOR around the same date as mine have already gotten their medical results.

Reactions: nivek

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

Then it must be some error in system, your IP1 has started , let's wait if any change occurs. Nothing to worry here IMO.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hey guys, how do you know if IP1/IP2 have started? I'm FSW-O.
Initially your Background check will read, “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”

When this status is changed to "Not Applicable", it means you have completed IP1. It also ideally means you have successfully completed R10 and most possibly A11.2 also

R10 means an agent checked and confirmed all your documents are in place.

A11.2 is when a visa officer reviews all documents and information and ensures you meet eligibility criteria.

At a later time, your Background check will change from "Not Applicable" to “Next step is to conduct background”. This would indicate you are in IP2.

Please note, you will not receive any messages for change in your Background check statuses.

You will have to log in to MyCIC to find out.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Galaxyshine

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Hi people,
I need guidance on how to update my application with my new address and also I need to provide a new passport information as my current passport hasn't got the required 6-months validity. Thanks

@comfortablynumb @KiranK @gurik Any ideas?

Fadl

Oct 4, 2015
Dear All,

Requesting your expert advice on the following matter:

My AOR is 8 April 2017, Medical passed and IP1 on 9 June 2017, NA since 14 June 2017.

For proof of fund I have shown fixed deposits, savings certificates and bank balances in my two accounts i.e. salary and savings accounts maintained with two different banks. The total balance of my fixed deposits covers more than the required fund.

Now my query is, I want to transfer all of the balance on my salary account to my savings account. If I execute this transfer, will this affect my application in anyway?

Highly appreciate your guidance.

Thanks

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Dear All,

Requesting your expert advice on the following matter:

My AOR is 8 April 2017, Medical passed and IP1 on 9 June 2017, NA since 14 June 2017.

For proof of fund I have shown fixed deposits, savings certificates and bank balances in my two accounts i.e. salary and savings accounts maintained with two different banks. The total balance of my fixed deposits covers more than the required fund.

Now my query is, I want to transfer all of the balance on my salary account to my savings account. If I execute this transfer, will this affect my application in anyway?

Highly appreciate your guidance.

Thanks
If "The total balance of my fixed deposits covers more than the required fund." is done.

I do not see any problem with you transferring the balance of your salary account to your savings account.

Good Luck.

Reactions: Fadl

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Hi people,
I need guidance on how to update my application with my new address and also I need to provide a new passport information as my current passport hasn't got the required 6-months validity. Thanks

@comfortablynumb @KiranK @gurik Any ideas?

I got a new passport between my ITA and AOR and in the travel document section I uploaded all the pages of both the passports .

But I think you have a new passport after AOR. CSE is the way to go here. They have a file upload section and comments section I guess.

@KiranK @johnsyk : You can guide Bayparc here as you have raised CSE's.

Reactions: Bayparc

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Reactions: Bayparc