+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys is it still possible to recieve pr today or will have to wait till next week,am trying to be optimistic but cant anymore,have a bad feeling that my file was picked for random security screening,for aor 18th april and ip2 since 13th july it should have been sent by now according to most of the applicants progress,is cic working today ???

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Guys - Its a PPR.....could't have got a better birthday surprise :) Thanks each one of you for the support in this great journey.

Seniors - To confirm i only need to carry my Passport along with fee and two photographs rest will be taken care of by VFS,also how long it takes for the PP to be ready for collection?

Happpppyyyy PPR and Happyyy Birthday, they do say God has perfect timing!!! Congratulations.

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Received PPR mail this morning!!!!!!
My mind is still not able to process it. So I am still kind of numb!! Give me a bad news and my mind will work in superfast mode but when a good news comes... brain is like..no no no... I am not going to let you feel it so soon!!!:confused::confused:
I have read the mail like 10-20 times already just to confirm if it is what I think it is!!
I am kind if celebrating but with a confused mind!!:p:p
Congrats pandit ji.. you can't be numb now. Time to put roller skates on and run to the local VO:p

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hey guys so the storm has stormed hehe, niceee, congratulartions!! Still no mail here. :confused:
Can you tell me did u get the notice from Ottawa VO and what time it was when u received the mail? As I know, in Ottawa is early morning now, around 7 am so Im wondering how they do it and when are mails sent.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hey guys so the storm has stormed hehe, niceee, congratulartions!! Still no mail here. :confused:
Can you tell me did u get the notice from Ottawa VO and what time it was when u received the mail? As I know, in Ottawa is early morning now, around 7 am so Im wondering how they do it and when are mails sent.
Is cic working today?? Also can i send an email and ask if i passed eligibilty and ask about my application status??

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017

Golden e-mail is here, PPR!!!!!
(though my golden e-mail and call was from my consultant;):p).

AOR- 23-5-2017
MP- 30-6-2017
IP- Missed
IP2- 19-7-2017

PPR- 21-7-2017

Rushing off to my consultant to submit my PP:D. Thank you all for your love and support and bearing with my rants. Love you all <3

My original reaction is in between the following now-
(Looking at the e-mail)

(After the e-mail:D)

Heyy congrats kiran... see as I mentioned, you should rather get excited for the golden mail than the not so important VO mail which was nvr replied.. cheers mate;)

Reactions: techLover

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Guys, I want to share interesting situation with you and need your advice please.

In reply to my email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca , they send me this message

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application was approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions was sent on 2017/06/30. Please inform our office if you have not received this letter.

Regards,"

According to them, 21 days before they send me PPR...( same day when they changed my status to IP2)

BUT I have not received any instructions letter from them. In fact, I am waiting for this letter. And I regularly check my email (15 times per days, at least) and EE profile.

I replied this email that I haven't received any instructions email from them. Thats it. What do you think, what else I need to do.???

Lesson learnt: If you are in IP2 for more than week or so, Check Ottawa office without any delay.

Wish you all the best.

@astralsource @legalfalcon @KiranK @comfortablynumb
OMG thats what I was afraid of. But for me this wasnt the case I guess because they told me I was about to receive further instructions shortly. Good you contacted them !!!!

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Mate, all these celebrations are from yesterday (20th July Canada). Looks like people received early morning their respective times (India, UK etc.) Actually they saw the emails when they woke up :)

The real storm of the Canadian Friday is still pending. Fasten your seat belt and don't sleep tonight (kidding) :)

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015

Golden e-mail is here, PPR!!!!!
(though my golden e-mail and call was from my consultant;):p).

AOR- 23-5-2017
MP- 30-6-2017
IP- Missed
IP2- 19-7-2017

PPR- 21-7-2017

Rushing off to my consultant to submit my PP:D. Thank you all for your love and support and bearing with my rants. Love you all <3

My original reaction is in between the following now-
(Looking at the e-mail)

(After the e-mail:D)

Congrats dear. Wishing you all the very best for a bright future in Canada :) Do stay in touch buddy :)

Reactions: KiranK

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
@RHK I am in Dubai. There is a good probability that your visa office is CIO Sydney...which is the same one as mine.

There are a few of us stuck in CIO Sydney. Most of the guys here who moved to IP2 seem to have Ottawa as their Visa office and Ottawa is generally known to be a faster VO office. Many of their files got moved to Ottawa due to load sharing based on what we saw on GCMS notes.

I am on day 101 today and I spoke to CIC 3 days back and they haven't done my eligibility when I spoke to them. Only Criminality and medical has been done for me and that is why I am still in NA. If you are going through the same trend as me ( and I think you are since you are in April as me), then the reason you haven't got RPRF is because your eligibility is probably not done yet.

It doesn't always go in any particular order and they usually do the various steps in any order depending on the VO officer and the overall load. If you really want to know the status of your application, I recommend you call them so you will know your VO office and your status.

Also, if you check the tracker, there are plenty of people still waiting like us...so we will have to wait it out and hope that things will clear for us in the next couple of weeks! Hope this is helpful.
-You can know your Visa Office by sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker etc.
Much appreciate. I have already send them email and will also try to call them today.

You people are amazing

Reactions: Wolverine17