+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR! I'm almost in denial lol! Can't believe it. The forum has been incredibly supportive and helpful. Everyone who helped me and each other, I want to salute you all! You guys are the true reason for my PPR. I wish all of you the best and keep the Canadian dream running, everyone will get it for sure.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Congrats whimsical!!!! For someone who just got PPR, you are very calm!!!!!!! :)

I did happen to "watch" you on the tracker so I got an update just when you updated the tracker! Thanks for the heads up man!! I had an ADR change today morning where it changed to - no additional document required so I'm hoping next week is my week!!

All the best!!!!! Enjoy your awesome day and the awesome feeling!!!

Lol .. :D Am i? By the way, was that a complaint or a compliment ?? :p

I must confess, i have been actually following (or stalking, a crazier word) you, for long.

There is some kind of positive vibe poured from all your posts. I kinda enjoy reading them, be it your analysis, your suggestions, your opinions.

And i did read that post where you stated you had a bad experience with that call centre agent. I also noticed, you weren't that active since then on the forum. You just came up sporadically.

Don't let those things get you man. You are much better than that (I think). ;)

Do not worry .. you will get your PPR soon. This "number of days being in NA" stuff is nothing. I think, the more you are there, the faster you will get PPR once you get IP2.

So hang in there and be cheerful .. and its definite i will be hearing a good news from you very very soon.

Take Care and Good Luck !!

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
PPR! I'm almost in denial lol! Can't believe it. The forum has been incredibly supportive and helpful. Everyone who helped me and each other, I want to salute you all! You guys are the true reason for my PPR. I wish all of you the best and keep the Canadian dream running, everyone will get it for sure.
Congratulations Mate. You did it!!

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Congrats pal !! Good luck !!

Reactions: SenatorT

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
thanks a lot !!

gosh i had to google the word "capricious" :D:D i bet you are one of those guys whose IELTS reads L-10 , R -10, S -10 and W - Of course 10 !!

but thank you so much for your wishes.
Lol, It was 11 by the way :D.
I was looking for something close to "whimsical", but Unusual.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016

Golden e-mail is here, PPR!!!!!
(though my golden e-mail and call was from my consultant;):p).

AOR- 23-5-2017
MP- 30-6-2017
IP- Missed
IP2- 19-7-2017

PPR- 21-7-2017

Rushing off to my consultant to submit my PP:D. Thank you all for your love and support and bearing with my rants. Love you all <3

My original reaction is in between the following now-
(Looking at the e-mail)

(After the e-mail:D)

Lol .. :D:D

Congrats pal .. and good luck !!

Reactions: KiranK