+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi Guys - My additional document status today changed to "We dont need any additional docs" and my BG status changed to we are processing your BG" I hope that is IP2 .....had a query regarding PPR is it mandatory to have the photo stamped or hand written photographer's name/address/date etc should be fine?
Expect PPR any time this week. May be tomorrow morning.
And details on photo can be hand written, No problem. Good luck

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Is the maintenance today?? For how many hours?? Does the status usually change after scheduled maintenance??
Yes, the maintenance is expected until 0530H ET. So, about an hour from now. Not sure about the changes whenever there are scheduled site maintenance work but best wishes to all of us!

Reactions: samuelja

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi @astralsource, @gurik, @KiranK, @comfortablynumb
I have just read about the CIO in Sydney and from my understanding it is where the eligibility is carried out. Is it safe to say my application is still undergoing eligibility and hasn't been moved to a VO yet? or Can my application be finalised in Sydney?

your inputs would be appreciated.
As per your status I think your file will be finalised at CIO till the very end. As it mostly moves after R10 to Ottawa in most cases. Hope for quickness.
I haven't received a reply as yet,:( mailing again today!

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Honestly, I think for many of us here, the timeline isn't the issue. If I know I'm surely gonna get a PPR, I personally don't care even if it takes 8 months. It's the fear of rejection that's the worry! It's no fun getting rejected after day 120 and starting all over again!
True that !!

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
As per your status I think your file will be finalised at CIO till the very end. As it mostly moves after R10 to Ottawa in most cases. Hope for quickness.
I haven't received a reply as yet,:( mailing again today!
Thanks @KiranK.
It took CIC 10 days to respond to my email. maybe you should wait till the end of the week and if you don't get a response by then you could mail time again.
I learnt things are really slow at Sydney.
Hoping for a prompt and positive decision.

Reactions: johnsyk and KiranK

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since there was a rain of PPRs on Friday/Saturday I sent an e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on Saturday to ask about a VO again and to tell them I had a problem with my e-mail in case I got the PR mail and the mail was erased.. I just got an e-mail confirmation my app. is approved. C/P:

"Dear Ivana,
Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.
Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
Regards,
Marie"

So in case you get an angry officer on the phone, e-mail is a lot nicer! Basically, told the information in two sentences. Well thank you Marie. So in case you have something really important to ask them, try to do it through "VO enquiry", that way they will notice it and probably answer it. Also Sydney never responded to any e-mail, so blessed be Ottawa.
Officially waiting for the rain :) All IP2's from last week... unite!
Congrats Ivana aka Astral. You've really been one of the major reasons that has kept this forum alive and the journey to Canadian PR so enthralling for a number of applicants. Really happy to know that you are now within striking distance of that golden PPR email. All the best for the future and I really hope that all of us will stick around and be connected through this forum even long after we've received our PPRs

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
PPR FINALLY!!!

I would like to share my joy with you all. You have all been great companions in the wait for this golden email. This forum kept me going and my hopes high, reassured every time I read a post that I didn't make any mistakes in my application (submitted by self). :D:D
The golden love letter from CIC dropped this morning but dated 17th.
I wish you all a speedy PPR and am positive there's gonna be another PPR rain this week.

July is proving to be an epic month! Congratulations and All the best @Galaxyshine!!!!!!! You PPR guys get to making plans and start asking questions for landing now:D:D

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK : Just wanted to let you know that i have sent an email asking about the visa office. will keep you posted if i get any reply. AOR 60 days :|
Yeah please do, thanks a lot:):)
I haven't received any reply to mine yet:(, yours will give me hope:)