+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

rkuma145

Mar 22, 2017
Yup... since I did not pay the RPRF upfront and when they eventually asked me to pay, the sign for me has been that someone actually looked at my application and determined that I had to pay. I am not sure anyone can validate the implications though.
Hi - When did you receive your RPRF request? I am a week behind you in terms of AOR date (1st May) but still no emails around RPRF :)please let me know.

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are correct, its just a theory, no evidence.
Eligibilty however is passed between NA2 and IP2, its finalised at IP2 by the Visa Officer, Read my post regarding the same in AOR April thread.
Thank you @KiranK.. I agree and that's why I think the RPRF may not be a consequence of anything. I passed meds on the 21/22 June and got the RPRF request on 5 Jul. To me, that looks like a very small gap to have passed eligibility checks. As far as I have seen, my BG has always been NA and I am just assuming that I have already crossed IP1. Moreover, my BGC has not been updated as yet to IP2. So may be a long wait in theory for me.

Reactions: KiranK

yuanteo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker/CEC...

Best regards

For VO processing times, you can check immitracker, fro an idea, though in Canada Ottawa is fastest.
thanks gurik! appreciate it :) sent an email. hopefully it wouldn't take 20 days, then what they wrote in the automated response!

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi - When did you receive your RPRF request? I am a week behind you in terms of AOR date (1st May) but still no emails around RPRF :)please let me know.
Hey - I got my RPRF request on 5th July. With you being a week behind me, yours should be requested tomorrow or day after , if it follows the same schedule.

Reactions: rkuma145

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
I was losing my calm and I noticed that I was checking my profile 4 times a day. I needed the time off. Feel a little calm now. I sent the email and got the auto response. I reckon I'll get a reply today. I'm 61 days post AOR and 13 days on NA. I just wanted to know my eligibility is passed and CIC can keep my file till whenever as long as there is no rejection. Like I always said, we will all be fine.
N.S: Time off is over. Thanks
The older my file is the calmer I am, to be honest. I will be as cool as a cucumber once I hit 70-80 day timeline.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi Kirank or is it ma'am? I sent an email. File not transferred to Ottawa still in Sydney. My AOR is 20th May. I think its best we give it till next month before requesting for visa office.
I think you mentioned in an earlier post that your IP1 was still in progress?
If that is the case then your file will be at CIO Sydney only, as files are transferred after Ip1 is done. For some applicants though, file is never transferred (till IP2 starts) from CIO and most of checks are done there.
After 3-5 days from NA2, it is safe to e-mail for knowing VO as mostly by then files get transferred, if they have to. I think the 2 people are waiting for a reply today, that will shed more light on this.
I think @astralsource did 2-5 days after her IP2 and got reply, I will ask @comfortablynumb here, can you please tell when did you find out your VO?

Reactions: KiranK

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
thanks gurik! appreciate it :) sent an email. hopefully it wouldn't take 20 days, then what they wrote in the automated response!
You are welcome dear. They generally reply in 12-24 hours, so hopefully, update us ere.

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Hi Frnds, I have been a silent followers of blog from last two weeks.
My ITA is 24th March
Aor 19th May
Medical passed 28thJune
BGc from NA to IP1 with msg " your application is in progress. We will send you a message once we start your background check"
On same day I was requested to upload travel history form within one week i.etill 5thjuly, which I uploaded on 31st June.
On 31st my additionaldoc column new document uploaded.
On 7 th July this msg changed to uploaded doc under review.

Since 28th June my BGC isin IP1, is it matter of worry?

Plus my PCC is from local police station, which I got to know wasn't the recommended one. Anything I can do to avoid a rejection.
We almost similar AOR dates. Mine is the 20th of May. I passed medicals the same day as you and my background went into your current status on the same day. I haven't moved off IP1 so I guess we have stalled. I am giving it about 20 days before I worry. I haven't been asked to upload additional docs. The older my file the happy I am, to be honest.

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Hi,

I am worried to be at IP1 for almost 10 days now.
Aor - 21 may
Additional doc request - 29 june (document submitted same day - IMM 5475)
Medical passed - 30 june
IP1 - 30 june

No updates since then. My BG status says ' we will send a msg when we start your Bg check '

Is it something to be worried for ? When can i expect it to go to NA2 ?
Also, i got an email from CIC team that my application is at CIO Sydney as of now... What would that mean??
You are not alone. Give it time. AOR 20th of May. I am also still stuck in IP1. I think we passed Meds too early.

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks @SJR_Spencer RPRF request by this week will really help calm my nerves,fingers crossed
I am sure it will, don't worry. I have just emailed them asking for my visa office. I presume it is still early days for me, 77 days after AOR, but could not contain the excitement. I sent them the email, let's see if they respond. I guess it will still be Sydney but I am hoping it's either Ottawa or London. Crossing everything practically possible!

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I think you mentioned in an earlier post that your IP1 was still in progress?
If that is the case then your file will be at CIO Sydney only, as files are transferred after Ip1 is done. For some applicants though, file is never transferred (till IP2 starts) from CIO and most of checks are done there.
After 3-5 days from NA2, it is safe to e-mail for knowing VO as mostly by then files get transferred, if they have to. I think the 2 people are waiting for a reply today, that will shed more light on this.
I think @astralsource did 2-5 days after her IP2 and got reply, I will ask @comfortablynumb here, can you please tell when did you find out your VO?
Emailed them on 23rd June and received the reply on same day. Let me just put the number of days between different stages and 23rd June.

Number of days from AOR: 83
Number of days from Meds passed: 21
Number of days from IP1:21
Number of days from NA: 15

Hpoe this helps.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Emailed them on 23rd June and received the reply on same day. Let me just put the number of days between different stages and 23rd June.

Number of days from AOR: 83
Number of days from Meds passed: 21
Number of days from IP1:21
Number of days from NA: 15

Hpoe this helps.
Yeah indeed its helpful, thanks a ton.:)