+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Guys, Sadly First June rejection, after 33 days from AOR.
Culprit-PCC again.

Also for all confused about R10 checks of May and June applicants, this is for sure that May and June R10 is also being done very fast as compared to April folks, quick IP1s and the NAs in mere 24 hours after Meds, and these rejections at 33-45 days interval are a clear proof here.
Now all we have to wait and see is that once the May people complete 30-40 days in NA2 stage , will their Ip2 start on time or will be delayed, then only can we conclude that this quickness by CIC in R10 is of any use for us.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Culprit-PCC again.

Also for all confused about R10 checks of May and June applicants, this is for sure that May and June R10 is also being done very fast as compared to April folks, quick IP1s and the NAs in mere 24 hours after Meds, and these rejections at 33-45 days interval are a clear proof here.
Now all we have to wait and see is that once the May people complete 30-40 days in NA2 stage , will their Ip2 start on time or will be delayed, then only can we conclude that this quickness by CIC in R10 is of any use for us.
No thats not the issue here, for majority people who are getting medicals pass quickly there Ip1 (R 10) is also happening very quick, most have had IP1 to NA within a day! So that is not the problem here. Earlier also, when processing times were faster it took only 40-45 days max for R10 clearance. There are always cases in every month who have a bit lengthy IP1 then others (some may have to provide additional docs etc., for some it merely takes time to check documents, maybe their visa officer is lazy:p, could be any miscellaneous reason here), so this nothing out of the normal AFAIK.
I second both.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi there - I am not sure if RPRF request means anything in terms of progress. Even though the hypothesis "CIC will not request for the landing fee unless they are happy with proceeding" seems plausible, I don't think there is any evidence to validate this. Also, doesn't the eligibility check start with IP2?

Others, let me know if you think otherwise.
You are correct, its just a theory, no evidence.
Eligibilty however is passed between NA2 and IP2, its finalised at IP2 by the Visa Officer, Read my post regarding the same in AOR April thread.

Reactions: gurik

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Culprit-PCC again.

found it from the tracker?

yuanteo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys, can someone share the template to email and check for our VOs? i've seen it somewhere but there's too many pages in this thread.

also, just want to check what's the difference in the processing within the different VOs in canada?

thank you.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
hi guys, can someone share the template to email and check for our VOs? i've seen it somewhere but there's too many pages in this thread.

also, just want to check what's the difference in the processing within the different VOs in canada?

thank you.
Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker/CEC...

Best regards

For VO processing times, you can check immitracker, fro an idea, though in Canada Ottawa is fastest.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
No thats not the issue here, for majority people who are getting medicals pass quickly there Ip1 (R 10) is also happening very quick, most have had IP1 to NA within a day! So that is not the problem here. Earlier also, when processing times were faster it took only 40-45 days max for R10 clearance. There are always cases in every month who have a bit lengthy IP1 then others (some may have to provide additional docs etc., for some it merely takes time to check documents, maybe their visa officer is lazy:p, could be any miscellaneous reason here), so this nothing out of the normal AFAIK.

I take my words back. I think you are right . CIC has sure sped up the processing for FSW-O folks.

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I take my words back. I think you are right . CIC has sure sped up the processing for FSW-O folks.
Oh, no problem my friend, we all are speculating here:), I was just clarifying so that someone (newbie) might get confused. I think we will have Masters in Speculation by the time we have our PPRs:D.
If your PPR comes in this week it will be a great sign, it means they will get on with clearing April folks, anytime now my friend:). God Bless.

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Anyone from May AOR, who has send an e-mail to CIC for knowing Visa Office and received some reply, please share-
@infinix , @shrik_14 , @Bayparc and any others who are May AOR, as i can't see anyone else's timelines to mention here....
Hi Kirank or is it ma'am? I sent an email. File not transferred to Ottawa still in Sydney. My AOR is 20th May. I think its best we give it till next month before requesting for visa office.