+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fsw or student visa

ajayjay

Sep 11, 2013
Sir i done my engineering in ece (electronics and communication )i want to migrate to canada for my better carrier i have 2 yr work exp ...now im preparing for ielts ..just need aa expert advice should i go for pr under fsw program because i fulfil the points criteria or i go for post graduation in canada which one is more helpful for me bcs i want to migrate to canada.

dgudguy

Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajayjay said:
Sir i done my engineering in ece (electronics and communication )i want to migrate to canada for my better carrier i have 2 yr work exp ...now im preparing for ielts ..just need aa expert advice should i go for pr under fsw program because i fulfil the points criteria or i go for post graduation in canada which one is more helpful for me bcs i want to migrate to canada.
If in your personal assessment (accurately) you pass the 67 points passing mark, just go for FSW. It's better than post graduation.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
In addition to having enough points, your occupation must also be on the list and not have reached the cap in order for you to apply for FSW. You can find the occupation list here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

dgudguy

Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
In addition to having enough points, your occupation must also be on the list and not have reached the cap in order for you to apply for FSW. You can find the occupation list here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
scylla is right...