LAROCCAMOM

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will be done with my restaurant management certificate in 6 months. I have been working in the restaurant management for over 5 years. I was planning on applying under the FSW but I also read that this profession is accepted under the Professionals category as well. Can I apply for as a professional, let's say if the FSW application comes back denied, or vise versa?

Do I have a chance at the professional category if I have a certificate only but over 5 years of experience in that particular field?

Thank you

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LAROCCAMOM said:
I will be done with my restaurant management certificate in 6 months. I have been working in the restaurant management for over 5 years. I was planning on applying under the FSW but I also read that this profession is accepted under the Professionals category as well. Can I apply for as a professional, let's say if the FSW application comes back denied, or vise versa?

Do I have a chance at the professional category if I have a certificate only but over 5 years of experience in that particular field?

Thank you
You can apply for PNP if your FSW application gets denied provided you qualify for PNP. Remember PNP rules are still the same but FSW have become more stringent & strict.