+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW MAY 2013 - UPDATE FOR ACCRA PROCESSING OFFICE

bbdwells

Dec 16, 2013
Hello,

I applied for the FSW 2013 and i will like to use this forum to interact with Nigerians that are in the same process.
I want to hear from you guys, how the application process has been so far. I am awaiting my medicals since last October and there is no feedback from Accra office.
How long did it take you to get from "In Process" to "Medical". What is the medical test like?
Once the medical test has been completed, what is the next stage?
How many more steps till the visa is issued and one is ready to move to Canada.
Lets share our experience with each other and connect. That will be really great.

Regards

BB

tailomo

Aug 11, 2014
Hi BB.
We're in the same situation.
I also applied for the FSWP 2013.
File number came out in October 2013 and the status has been 'in process' since then till now.
I heard that they have a lot of applications to deal with plus a significant backlog including this new FSWP 2014.
These in my opinion may be the reasons for the delay.
Let's keep hoping that it will come out eventually.
Please keep me posted.
Thanks

miss omah

Aug 21, 2014
bbdwells said:
Hello,

I applied for the FSW 2013 and i will like to use this forum to interact with Nigerians that are in the same process.
I want to hear from you guys, how the application process has been so far. I am awaiting my medicals since last October and there is no feedback from Accra office.
How long did it take you to get from "In Process" to "Medical". What is the medical test like?
Once the medical test has been completed, what is the next stage?
How many more steps till the visa is issued and one is ready to move to Canada.
Lets share our experience with each other and connect. That will be really great.

I just attended my interview last week in Accra with my family. It took a long time after my meficals before I got invited for interview. My medicals was done may 2013, and interview August 2014. Just be patient, I think they have a good number of applications on their hands, they will surely get back to you.cheers

Regards

BB

joolagabriel

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
13-10-2015
AVO is too slow ooh....

obib

Star Member
Dec 3, 2011
tailomo said:
Hi BB.
We're in the same situation.
I also applied for the FSWP 2013.
File number came out in October 2013 and the status has been 'in process' since then till now.
I heard that they have a lot of applications to deal with plus a significant backlog including this new FSWP 2014.
These in my opinion may be the reasons for the delay.
Let's keep hoping that it will come out eventually.
Please keep me posted.
Thanks
You guys in this shoe should include prayers as part of the follow up process.Canadian program are not reliable and sure until you get it.I was part of those with in-process for so many years only to wake up one day and be told that all the application has been cancelled n 2012s running.They are yet to refund my application fee

g.gold

Nov 7, 2014
Am also facing the almost same situation applied since sept 23rd through vfs then on th 5th nov tracked and saw a message ur processed passport has been dispatched to the application centre without a mail regardin a medical exam am so confused...paid all necessary fees,submitted all documents required and am resume in ;an 2015 red river pls any1 has an idea wot dis means thanks