+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
no worries! When I called on Jan 25th after the GU, he said everything has passed and is moving to the officer for final approval, so i guess on Feb 2(9 days later) is when it was officially passed as that's when I got the approval email...also, when i look in online profile now it says that background check was completed Jan 24th, so I guess that's why I had gotten the GU the next day.
Thank you!

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
FINALLY, the post to say it's finally here!

FSW Inland
VO Montreal -> Vancouver
AOR: Dec 16, 2020
BIL: Jan/21
Medical: Approved Jan/21 -> Extended Nov/21 (reflected on my online account)
Eligibility: Not started until Nov/21; Review Required after Nov/21.
Security: Passed in early Feb/22, according to IRCC call centre
Criminality and Info-sharing: Not sure when it was passed.
ADR for updated POF: 04/Mar/22
Portal email: 09/Mar/22 from Etobicoke

Review Required was because the agent thought there was an inconsistency between the NOC I used and the job title/duties in my letter of employment. My duties overlap in two NOCs and they thought I should've chosen the other one. Anyways, both NOCs are 0/A and would qualify me as a skilled worker. I sent a letter explaining it with supporting documents up front (they didn't request further information regarding that).

Thank you for sharing your experience and supporting me all along. This forum helped me keep my sanity.
I'll keep an eye here in this thread and cheer for all of you to get your PR soon!

Last edited:

Lii

Mar 4, 2021

FSW Inland
VO Montreal -> Vancouver
ADR for updated POF: 04/Mar/21
Portal email: 09/Mar/21 from Etobicoke

Review Required was because the agent thought there was an inconsistency between the NOC I used and the job title/duties in my letter of employment. My duties overlap in two NOCs and they thought I should've chosen the other one. Anyways, both NOCs are 0/A and would qualify me as a skilled worker. I sent a letter explaining it with supporting documents up front (they didn't request further information regarding that).

Thank you for sharing your experience and supporting me all along. This forum helped me keep my sanity.
I'll keep an eye here in this thread and cheer for all of you to get your PR soon!
Congrats. Did you receive it as portal mail or as a information letter. Some of us who got on March 8th from Etobicoke VO got it as a information letter attachment for dependent. Wonder why it came so, looks like a technical issue.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Congrats. Did you receive it as portal mail or as a information letter. Some of us who got on March 8th from Etobicoke VO got it as a information letter attachment for dependent. Wonder why it came so, looks like a technical issue.
I got an email with subject "IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC [Aplication number]"
There was a letter attached to that email which was addressed to my dependant.
My representative got the same email with a letter addressed to me.
In the letter, there were instructions to get the portal login.

The email contained this disclaimer:
********** CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING*********

So I just followed the letter instructions and provided the information they requested by replying directly to the email they sent me.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I got an email with subject "IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC [Aplication number]"

So I just followed the letter instructions and provided the information they requested by replying directly to the email they sent me.
Ok, I got the letter as attachment in my cic account. Letter with information on setting up portal, same one. To my mail only a generic mail came saying we have sent you a message. I however have mailed the details for portal creation to the portal mail Id as well as the Etobicoke Vo yesterday. Waiting to get log in details to create portal, haven’t received anything yet.

Reactions: JSF

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022

Did it come from Etobicoke ? also can you send us the email address from which it came ?

SK49

Apr 10, 2018
Perhaps they requested the re-medicals because it has been more than 2 years since you took your original medical exam. Usually the medical exam is valid for 1 year and then IRCC gives a one year extension.

Have you submitted the re-medicals yet? Hope this will trigger processing of your application.

You will have an implied status and can continue to work until the PR decision is made. Why do you think you should resign?
I am not resigning that would be atrocious, but I am a lawyer and today I was reviewing the IRCC Act and the Regulations etc, they have so much discretionary power with respect to processing applications which is a concern here.

SK49

Apr 10, 2018
Perhaps they requested the re-medicals because it has been more than 2 years since you took your original medical exam. Usually the medical exam is valid for 1 year and then IRCC gives a one year extension.

Have you submitted the re-medicals yet? Hope this will trigger processing of your application.

You will have an implied status and can continue to work until the PR decision is made. Why do you think you should resign?
I submitted re-medicals and passed on February 17, 2022. No updates after that.

Reactions: recent_grad

Xcallie

Feb 14, 2020
Finally got COPR!!!
Fsw inland - AOR 15Dec2020
Medicals passed - 19Jan2021.
Ordered gcms twice. Primary VO on both is Montreal. Secondary VO on 1st gcms is CIO and on 2nd gcms is Ottawa.
Also on 2nd notes (received August 2021):
final decision-approved
Security: blank
Copr: not started - but there’s a document number, expiry date and a print queue number.
Last updated: 08Jul2021.
…long silence afterwards no ADR, medical extensions, nor ghost updates.
I didn’t call or send any webforms during this silence.
Portal email: 09March2022
ECOPR: 10March2022 - Etobicoke CPC
Note: I applied for TR to PR IG stream on May 6 2021 thinking it would be faster. But my portal email was issued with my FSW application number.

Last edited:

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020

FSW Inland
VO Montreal -> Vancouver
ADR for updated POF: 04/Mar/21
Portal email: 09/Mar/21 from Etobicoke

Congratulations

Reactions: Xcallie and JSF

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Finally got COPR!!!
Ordered gcms twice. Primary VO on both is Montreal. Secondary VO on 1st gcms is CIO and on 2nd gcms is Ottawa.
final decision-approved
Copr: not started - but there’s a document number, expiry date and a print queue number.
ECOPR: 10March2022
Note: I applied for TR to PR IG stream on May 6 2021 thinking it would be faster. But my portal email was issued with my FSW application number.
Congratulations!!

Reactions: Xcallie

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Finally got COPR!!!
final decision-approved
ECOPR: 10March2022
Congratulations

Reactions: Xcallie

requiemforadream

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
OMG what is raining? PR? lol Finally some joy after months of waiting, keep checking our accounts and forums every single day. My medicals has extended today, VO Ottawa. According to the latest trends, my PR may be approved within two weeks or two years lol