+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Yesterday I read so many approvals from Ottawa. None was inland :( checked the tracker no updates. Any news? :(
I also read so many pprs from Ottawa for outland applicants. I got a ghost update on Thursday, but nothing post it so far. Don’ t know if it even meant anything. This was the first update on my profile post Second medical pass on Nov 30th. I also got a response on my webform stating no additional docs or information required.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Has anybody asked for extension letter while you were waiting for bowp? Or have you contacted them?

I’m talking about this:

If we don’t finalize your application by the date on your letter
If we don’t finalize your application by the date on your letter, you can still keep working until we make a decision.

If your employer or others need proof that you can continue to work

• you can show them this web page, or
  • if your employer is not satisfied with the information on this page, you can contact us

erwin2020

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi everyone

Did any Inland tried to do an upfront medical ? I see lot of people are getting the PPR after doing it.

Have a good day

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
I also read so many pprs from Ottawa for outland applicants. I got a ghost update on Thursday, but nothing post it so far. Don’ t know if it even meant anything. This was the first update on my profile post Second medical pass on Nov 30th. I also got a response on my webform stating no additional docs or information required.
Hopefully, you will hear a good news soon!

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I got a request for updated Proof of Funds.

FSW Inland
AOR Dec 16, 2020
VO: CIO Sidney->Montreal->Vancouver
BIL/Medical: passed Jan 2021/extended Nov 2021
Eligibility: Review required since Nov 2021
Security: passed in Feb 2022
Criminality and Info-sharing: In progress
ADR: March 7, 2021 (proof of funds)

PS: The status is according to the last time I called the IRCC contact centre (Feb 11).
I couldn't get a hold of an agent after that, nor received GCMS notes.

Reactions: Lii and Totodonna

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Hi everyone

Did any Inland tried to do an upfront medical ? I see lot of people are getting the PPR after doing it.

Have a good day
I don't see a reason to do so as inland medicals are being extended with no need of redoing it at least until March 31, 2022.
I'd rather save the money as I don't believe sending new medicals upfront would expedite the process in our case.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/public-policy-extended-medical-exam.html

Reactions: erwin2020

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
I just received an email saying your application for permanent residence has been approved!

Application submit date: 22 July 2020
Office: Ottawa

They asked me for a new police certificate last week on 1 March, and now that I'm checking the account, it still says your action is required and we need additional documents to continue processing your application.
(I haven't uploaded a new police certificate yet).

I really don't understand them!!!!

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I don't see a reason to do so as inland medicals are being extended with no need of redoing it at least until March 31, 2022.
I'd rather save the money as I don't believe sending new medicals upfront would expedite the process in our case.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/public-policy-extended-medical-exam.html
That’s true. Your medicals will be automatically passed if inland. And for inland applicants even after medical pass the second time , the movement is lot slow. Mine passed on Nov 30th and I am
Still waiting. But for outland applicants it seems remedicals are helping,
Most of them are getting PPR with less wait times after remedicals.

Reactions: erwin2020

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hey Guys,

Anyone still waiting for the final decision and approval email even after everything is passed since more than a week?

I don't know what is taking them so long to take a decision after everything is passed.

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hey FSWers

Here’s last update:
AOR: Sep 19, 2020 — FSW inland with accompanying spouse (VO Ottawa)
Eligibility: passed Nov 2020
Medical: passed Oct 2020, expired, passed again Oct 2021, reflected in my account Jan 10 2022
Criminality: passed Jan 11 2022 (GU)
Security: Not started
ADR: Schedule A for me and my spouse and military proof of exemption (due Feb 11 2022)
Jan 12 2022: ADR submitted and acknowledgment receipt was received by IRCC same day
Background check in my online account: showed non applicable since I submitted the ADRs
Feb 11 2022: Another Ghost update, but nothing new reflected into my account so far.
March 03 morning ghost update
March 03 afternoon first confirmation email responded same day
March 04 second portal confirmation credential email, submitted the declaration and uploaded the photo same day
March 07 e-COPR for me and my spouse ready to download thru portal
Awaiting PR cards
Indeed this forum was really helpful and I wish everyone will be getting COPR very soon.

althafme

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
AOR Received.
09-02-2021
Hey FSWers

Here’s last update:
Medical: passed Oct 2020, expired, passed again Oct 2021, reflected in my account Jan 10 2022
ADR: Schedule A for me and my spouse and military proof of exemption (due Feb 11 2022)
Jan 12 2022: ADR submitted and acknowledgment receipt was received by IRCC same day
Background check in my online account: showed non applicable since I submitted the ADRs
Feb 11 2022: Another Ghost update, but nothing new reflected into my account so far.
March 04 second portal confirmation credential email, submitted the declaration and uploaded the photo same day
Awaiting PR cards
Indeed this forum was really helpful and I wish everyone will be getting COPR very soon.
Congratulations. Is your spouse inland too?

Reactions: Ahmed H

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hey FSWers

Here’s last update:
Awaiting PR cards
Congratulations!!

• Love
Reactions: Ahmed H