+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

KuntiD

Sep 1, 2021
I was told by call centre agent that my application is "open and active" lol. Don't know exactly what it means. Criminality: In Progress (since June 2021), Security: Passed, Eligibility: Not started. Meds: extended (reflected on account last month). No ADRs so far.

Reactions: requiemforadream

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I guess things can always get WORSE when it comes to IRCC. How come they processed -1 week's worth of applications in more than a month for CEC candidates?

That's why we never get our PPR. They are "un" processing files now .lol.

Jokes aside, I feel pretty bummed lately.
Are they doing it backwards?

Reactions: HRP2020

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I doubt about it. I think most of CEC applications are finalizes until August. They are focusing on PNP applications more than others.
I friend of mine CEC from September 2020 recently got their CoPR so I guess there is still a small backlog for them.
I wonder if the system they use to calculate those dates is being messed up by the lack of input of new CEC applications. The overall processing time is increasing as time passes by, while there are no new applications to lower the median of processing time.

I have been seeing many PNP approvals indeed.

Reactions: HRP2020

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
I friend of mine CEC from September 2020 recently got their CoPR so I guess there is still a small backlog for them.
I wonder if the system they use to calculate those dates is being messed up by the lack of input of new CEC applications. The overall processing time is increasing as time passes by, while there are no new applications to lower the median of processing time.

I have been seeing many PNP approvals indeed.
Yes you are right. There are a few applications that have very long processing time in all categories (I don't know exactly the reason), but I think most of the CEC applications (more than 80%) are processed. I believe that IRCC is showing not true data.
My son has applied for study permit extension on October, his file is not touched yet, but IRCC report shows study permit applications are processed until first week of November.

Reactions: JSF

Sonicraze

Dec 20, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon,

Im a Sep 2019 FSW applicant recently we have moved to Canada from my student + owp +vv visas. After i came here i lodged a mandamus through my agent. after two weeks i got ADR to update the details and for PCC. In my Mandamus application my lawyer has asked for 30days for a reply. now that 30days have passed. But they are not proceeding to the next step (Court case). Yesterday i had call with my lawyer and what said was, since i have received a adr no to file the case, the intention was to get the file moving, and if i decided to file the mandamus it will take another 8-12month to finalize, but its up to me to do or not!

1. Me and dependents took new pcc for the visa and we came to Canada before 6 months of the pcc do we have to get new pcc?
2. With my mandamus processing time, is my lawyer said true or she just want to give up?
3. For the next mandamus stage can the charge another fee?

Thanking you in advance. Please help. We have depleted our hardly own money, time now our mental conditions also worsening

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Yeah, most of us are waiting for a long time. I am hoping to finalize our applications before they think for a new circumstance.

Reactions: recent_grad

SabrinaKim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Oh my god. Getting a hold of a call agent is getting increasingly difficult. Any tips on getting transferred fast?