+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

cynefin109

Sep 16, 2018
i think this is good news, may i know your VO, AOR and what was additional document requested
Just checked my email. Received the PR portal request 40 minutes ago. Primary was Montreal, but then moved to Whitehorse, and secondary Vancouver. But today portal email was sent from Calgary. Just emailed my MP on Monday and promptly received response from them. AoR December 02, 2020, FSW inland.

I wish all of you the best and hopefully we all get to the end soon. I highly recommend reaching out to your MPs.

cynefin109

Sep 16, 2018
i think this is good news, may i know your VO, AOR and what was additional document requested
ADR was for Proof of Funds. To be honest, my funds were not 13k 6 months back but my recent once were more than enough. They do look for active employment.

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Just checked my email. Received the PR portal request 40 minutes ago. Primary was Montreal, but then moved to Whitehorse, and secondary Vancouver. But today portal email was sent from Calgary. Just emailed my MP on Monday and promptly received response from them. AoR December 02, 2020, FSW inland.

I wish all of you the best and hopefully we all get to the end soon. I highly recommend reaching out to your MPs.
Congrats!

"Just emailed my MP on Monday and promptly received response" - do you mean you emailed to your MP today? or last Monday?

cynefin109

Sep 16, 2018
Congrats!

"Just emailed my MP on Monday and promptly received response" - do you mean you emailed to your MP today? or last Monday?
I emailed the MP office last Monday and within an hour received an email that they will look into the matter. Don't know if they actually did or not but the timely reply does help with the mental stability.

Reactions: recent_grad

vancovuer-applicant

Jan 10, 2022
I also tried reaching out to MP. But it’s same std answer IRCC gives to MP’s office as well. Now I guess our files are stuck untouched again as they have shifted focus to the situation in Ukraine.did anyone get any updates on application since mid February? Is there anyone waiting for long after medical update?
This isn't about Ukraine. I hope they will help the people of Ukraine with priority as well since I'm sure my situation is better than someone dealing with war.
Our request is that we are prioritized within the scope of PR processing. So we can't be pushed behind CEC applications anymore. That's all.

Reactions: Lii and ab995

ab995

Jul 9, 2018
This isn't about Ukraine. I hope they will help the people of Ukraine with priority as well since I'm sure my situation is better than someone dealing with war.
Our request is that we are prioritized within the scope of PR processing. So we can't be pushed behind CEC applications anymore. That's all.

This. Before the crisis, I would stress a lot about my situation. And now, when ever I am sad, I just think I am atleast in a better place than them.
But canada in general is becoming super slow in providing government services in comparison to all the tax they collect. They have serious inefficiencies in their process

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
What I meant was they would now use that excuse to not process our files same as how it was the Covid excuse. Yes it’s true cec applicants n even the recent pnp applications are being processed normally. Fsw alone gets sidelined. Hope that changes atleast for inland applicants.

Reactions: vancovuer-applicant

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hey Guys,

After everything is passed (Eligibility, Criminality and Security), how many days will it take to receive the portal email?

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021

Congratulations!!

• Love
Reactions: cynefin109

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021

When was your Eligibility, Criminality and Security were passed? What is the time gap between background check pass to portal email?

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
For those who were requested to get RCMP criminal check recently, how long before you received the results? Thanks

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
If by any chance we receive PR confirmation, do we need to send our passport to IRCC for any reason? I'm not really familiar with the process.

My passport has expired and I want to renew it, but the process might take a couple of months at least. So I'm worried if I send my passport away for renewal, and meanwhile I receive PR confirmation and need to send my passport to IRCC for any reason when I don't have access to it.

Last edited:

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020

Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: cynefin109