+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

viksap

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Don't waste your money. For inland applicants, they will extend it automatically once they open the file. Even if you send upfront re-medicals, there is no guarantee that they will process your medicals until they open your file.
Fair point.
Thank you

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hey Guys,

I don't see any approvals in FSW category (nothing in Inland) this week, what is happening? Is Ottawa went into sleep again. No rain of approvals for FSW outland or Inland like last week.

They just extended our medicals and closed our files just to make us more desperate waiting for decision and struggle more thinking about update every minute. This is very frustrating guys!!

viksap

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hey Guys,

I don't see any approvals in FSW category (nothing in Inland) this week, what is happening? Is Ottawa went into sleep again. No rain of approvals for FSW outland or Inland like last week.

They just extended our medicals and closed our files just to make us more desperate waiting for decision and struggle more thinking about update every minute. This is very frustrating guys!!
@MCHR - How did you get to know that your Medicals was extended?
Did it get updated on the portal with the extension date?

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
I reached out to my local MP back in December and they contacted IRCC for me. They told me eligibility passed, medicals extended until Oct 2022, criminality in progress, security not started. They said there was a bring forward date of Jan 31, 2022.

My MP office emailed again this morning and forwarded this:

“Following your enquiry on December 17, 2021, we received the following answer for the permanent residence application enquiry for ****

Please be advised that this file is in queue to be reviewed by an officer.”

Does anyone know what this might mean? Maybe everything is passed and officer will approve and I’ll soon get copr email?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I don't think even FSW backlogs will get cleared in 1st half of the year. Target for FHS are 64K maximum and they have 10 more months to process 64K applicants. Considering avg. 2 applicants per application they have to process only 32K Applications in next 10 months which is around 3200 applications per month going forward. Expecting decisions in March / April will be very optimistic. It's evident since this announcement on 14th (My Immigration Data) no application from Ottawa has completed. I found couple with HK VO. Basically they screwed up immigration for every pathway as no one has clear path in terms of time require to process the application

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Hey Guys,

It's really quiet.

I'm rooting for applicants in all VOs, but I'm desperate seeing that the last FSW Inland approval from Montreal was on Jan 6. 2022 (with a Mandamus) and from Vancouver, it was on Jul 13, 2021...

My application was moved from Montreal to Vancouver last November.

I think they got some directive to focus on TRtoPR or refugees from January on or something like that :(
I have been tracking those VOs closely, and something has definitely changed there.

Last edited:

Utkanth

Feb 15, 2022
Received PR confirmation email today.
FSW Inland
AOR-18th October,2020
VO-Ottawa
I requested GCMS notes in November 2021. Received them in December 2021.
I noticed that Eligibility was passed, Info sharing was complete.
Security not started, Background check was in progress.
The last time my file was touched was on 5th January,2021.
Reached out to my MP and his representative made enquiries on my file.
The rep said there is no change since the last update of 5th January,2021.
I was very disappointed.
I started raising Webforms every week on Monday, also sent emails to Sean Fraser, CPC Ottawa, Justin Trudeau every week.
I demanded an explanation as to why my file is not being processed and the entire Covid excuse is unacceptable as I have seen CEC and TR to PR files process.
I received some generic replies from the webforms I had raised.
However, after I received the PR confirmation email today I received an email from a rep at Sean Fraser's office and they told me that my file has been processed.
They said that they made enquiries on my file.
No ghost updates on my account or anything.
Got my medicals passed today and received PR confirmation email today.
Please let me know if I can be of any help.
I think making enquiries to Sean Fraser's office did make a difference but this is only my assumption. I don't know for sure.
Please reach out to me if you need any more information.
Thanks.
I sincerely hope each and every one of us receive their PRs.

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
FSW Inland
AOR-18th October,2020
VO-Ottawa
I was very disappointed.
I started raising Webforms every week on Monday, also sent emails to Sean Fraser, CPC Ottawa, Justin Trudeau every week.
I demanded an explanation as to why my file is not being processed and the entire Covid excuse is unacceptable as I have seen CEC and TR to PR files process.
However, after I received the PR confirmation email today I received an email from a rep at Sean Fraser's office and they told me that my file has been processed.
I think making enquiries to Sean Fraser's office did make a difference but this is only my assumption. I don't know for sure.
Thanks.
Congratulations!! If you can help us with the content and email ID used to send inquires to Sean Fraser's office, that would be really helpful. Also, when did you send inquires to Minister's office and how long after the inquiry you got update?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: mymonika4

mzk_immigrate

Nov 26, 2021
FSW Inland
AOR-18th October,2020
VO-Ottawa
I was very disappointed.
Thanks.
Congratulations!!!
And thanks you for the info. Could you please share how you contacted Sean Fraser and Justin Trudeau.

Utkanth

Feb 15, 2022
Congratulations!! If you can help us with the content and email ID used to send inquires to Sean Fraser's office, that would be really helpful. Also, when did you send inquires to Minister's office and how long after the inquiry you got update?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you.
Minister@cic.gc.ca
For the content, I gave him my entire story that I came as a student blah blah *insert struggle story here*.
I told him I had applied for GCMS notes and received them. No updates since 5th of January, 2021.
I asked him if I can switch my stream to CEC as i am eligible for it too. I said I could attach my experience letter.
Also, I told him that I am being given the excuse of Covid-19. How is this excuse only affecting the stream of FSW and no-one else ?
Requested him to look into my file and if any ADR is there, i'm more than happy to share it with them.
Please help me out. This is my sincere plea.

I reached out to him each Monday and got an automated reply. The first time I reached out to him was on 1st of January, 2022.

Today was the first time someone from his office replied.

mzk_immigrate

Nov 26, 2021
Thank you.
Minister@cic.gc.ca
For the content, I gave him my entire story that I came as a student blah blah *insert struggle story here*.
I told him I had applied for GCMS notes and received them. No updates since 5th of January, 2021.
I asked him if I can switch my stream to CEC as i am eligible for it too. I said I could attach my experience letter.
Also, I told him that I am being given the excuse of Covid-19. How is this excuse only affecting the stream of FSW and no-one else ?
Requested him to look into my file and if any ADR is there, i'm more than happy to share it with them.
Please help me out. This is my sincere plea.

I reached out to him each Monday and got an automated reply. The first time I reached out to him was on 1st of January, 2022.

Today was the first time someone from his office replied.
Thank you very much