+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

cynefin109

Sep 16, 2018
I submitted my ADR on Jan 12, 2022. It still shows "your documents have been uploaded". Not even reviewed
I submitted ADR on November 30 last year which got status changed to Review on February 02. I was sure they gave us a bloody 7 days deadline while placing the case on a either a 60 or 90 days bring forward carousel. Frustrated by these second class work ethics.

Reactions: recent_grad

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Folks, anyone with Medical extended in the account and nothings happened after-what is your Eligibility status???
Mine was extended in august and passed again second time on Nov 30. My eligibility was passed long back. Why?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Mine was extended in august and passed again second time on Nov 30. My eligibility was passed long back. Why?
I just want to understand why 95% of people getting PR same day or day after medical extension but some don’t get anything at all.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I just want to understand why 95% of people getting PR same day or day after medical extension but some don’t get anything at all.
Even I am
Clueless and this is beyond annoying. I tried calling ircc but not getting the line as it’s always busy. Gcms notes ordered in November too not coming through. And no adrs too.

Reactions: MCNR

Petzold

Aug 27, 2020
Medicals Extended on Feb.10, 2022 and with ADR submitted on the same day (ADR requested on Feb.09, 2022). Eligibility status: Passed
With all the activity happening to your application. It feels like you'll be getting it very soon.

Fingers crossed mate!

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
With all the activity happening to your application. It feels like you'll be getting it very soon.

Fingers crossed mate!
Thank you!! I am hoping for the same but few people in this thread still waiting for Portal email after medicals extension. I hope we all get it soon.

Reactions: Lii

Petzold

Aug 27, 2020
Thank you!! I am hoping for the same but few people in this thread still waiting for Portal email after medicals extension. I hope we all get it soon.
I'm just speculating but the ADR for Schedule A could be the kicker (same thing for me). Like it's really basic information but I guess it's just an update on things that we've been doing in Canada since Covid I guess.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
After thousand times trying to call IRCC, I got a hold of an agent today. No changes except Security is now "passed".
Eligibility is still as "review required" since November, which is what worries me the most.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
After thousand times trying to call IRCC, I got a hold of an agent today. No changes except Security is now "passed".
Eligibility is still as "review required" since November, which is what worries me the most.
Your medical got extended in account?