+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
I've got the same Timeline as yours. I believe the GU is nothing more than someone trying to update your medicals expiry.
Is it normal to get 3 Ghost updates in one day? I know it's crazy. I got one in the morning, one at afternoon and one few minutes back but there are no real updates in the application. Every step remains the same including medicals expiry. I hope it's just not a system glitch? Anyone received these many ghost updates in one day?

MahiGad

Jul 10, 2018
Got a ghost update today morning but no real update in the application. AOR Oct. 2020 VO: Ottawa, medicals expired in Oct. 2021 but not yet extended (still showing "You do not need a medical exam"). Not sure if it is a system glitch or any real update on my application. Anyone got ghost update today?
AOR Oct 23 2020 || FSW Inland (not PNP)
My medicals expired in Nov 2021. Recently, I contacted my MP to get an update regarding my application. I was conveyed that my medicals were extended to Nov 2022 though it isn't reflected on my portal yet. So, I believe medicals extension will not generate a GU.

P.S: I didn't get a GU in recent times; hopefully you will hear a good news very soon.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Three new approvals in the last 24 hours

One of them is a PPR issued in Nov. 2021 (AOR Jan 2021, Montreal VO), so it's a bit old... I haven't seen much from Montreal lately. The last FSW approval from there on Immitracker was on Jan 6, 2022.

The other two are from yesterday, AOR Nov. 2020, Ottawa VO, so it's a good thing for FSW folks here who have their files there. I feel like most of FSW here are in Ottawa VO.

Reactions: MahiGad

mzk_immigrate

Nov 26, 2021
They already "said" that they won't, and also, they can't, not anymore, or not without a huge process inside the government:

Is it possible? Yes. But very unlikely.
He mentioned in the video to resubmit IMM5669 if there has been no movement in our files
Did anyone here resubmit IMM5669?

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
He mentioned in the video to resubmit IMM5669 if there has been no movement in our files
Did anyone here resubmit IMM5669?
They requested it for a bunch of people, including me. So I guess, do it!? This might force them to open your file to attach it, and it's free for you to do it (except for the paper and pen ink, lol)

Reactions: mzk_immigrate

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

That’s it, finally got the portal email!
FSW Inland - AOR November 6th, 2020.
1 dependent - CoO : France
  • VO: Ottawa
  • MEP: December 2020
  • Medical expired in May 2021
  • Medical got extended in July 2021
  • Medical extension got reflected in profile: December 10, 2021
  • ADR ; Updated Schedule A + Canadian RCMP Criminal Record Check for both applicants : January 14, 2022
  • Uploaded Schedule A + Criminal record check on January 31, 2022
  • PR confirmation email then Portal email on the same day: February 2, 2022
Just waiting for the physical PR card now!

Thanks to all of you for your support and I wish everyone will receive the same great news in the coming days!

Cheers,

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hello everyone,

• ADR ; Updated Schedule A + Canadian RCMP Criminal Record Check for both applicants : January 14, 2022

Thanks to all of you for your support and I wish everyone will receive the same great news in the coming days!

Cheers,
Congrats buddy!! I saw one more FSW Inland approval in the IMM tracker from VO: Ottawa. Hope Ottawa will continue this momentum.

Reactions: Tumak and JSF

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

Cheers,
Congratulations!! Did you get any warning after you uploaded your photo to the portal?

Reactions: Tumak

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Congratulations!! Did you get any warning after you uploaded your photo to the portal?
Thanks and yes, I did!

I first uploaded “selfies” as it was indicated that it was permitted. But then I got a warning because of the shadows in the background.

So we decided to go to London Drugs where they are equipped to provide certified passport photos in both paper and digital formats.

We then uploaded the new professional photos but still got a warning about brightness.

Honestly, the photos couldn’t be more perfect technically speaking. So I guess it’s just their software that is being too picky.

Have you experienced the same?

mzk_immigrate

Nov 26, 2021
Hello everyone,

Cheers,
Congratulations!!

Reactions: Tumak

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Thanks and yes, I did!

I first uploaded “selfies” as it was indicated that it was permitted. But then I got a warning because of the shadows in the background.

So we decided to go to London Drugs where they are equipped to provide certified passport photos in both paper and digital formats.

We then uploaded the new professional photos but still got a warning about brightness.

Honestly, the photos couldn’t be more perfect technically speaking. So I guess it’s just their software that is being too picky.

Have you experienced the same?
I had mine done in a place that takes passport photos, I got a warning about brightness and pixels but I still uploaded it any way so fingers crossed.