NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
On closer inspection of my Note, I saw a new update:
It was assigned to an agent with a new due date of Jan 31, 2022. So I have something to look forward to (it might not mean anything though)

Checking all my past 3 GCMS notes (April, May, Sep 2020), they all show this due date to be April 5, 2021.
Does this due date actually matter ?

stnwal

Sep 23, 2021
Just feel if they were serious in clearing fsw backlogs, they could have done away with these useless ADRs. PoF should anyway be redundant but to ask it again and again to slow the procedure is just very disappointing.

Reactions: rWolf and Lii

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Just feel if they were serious in clearing fsw backlogs, they could have done away with these useless ADRs. PoF should anyway be redundant but to ask it again and again to slow the procedure is just very disappointing.
Tell me about it, I am the winner who got 3 ADR so far:
- [1] Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) - Applicant + Spouse
- [1] Schedule A (Background Declaration Form - IMM 5669) - Applicant + Spouse
- [1] Supplementary Travel Information form (IMM 5562) - Applicant (this form asks about travel history of applicants and all the dependants)
- [1] Military Records and/or Proof of Exemption - Applicant (this probably apply to males)
- [2] Spouse police records from home country
- [3] Spouse RCMP Criminal Record Check

Both the 1st and 2nd ADR were replied in 1 day.

I guess they figured out how fast I was answering the ADRs, so they decided to request something that they knew that wouldn't be on my hands to decide. So they request a RCMP Criminal Record Check, which according to RCMP, is taking as long as 2 months. No request number, no mail tracking number, nothing. We now have to wait for a magical letter to show up in our mail.

Now, tell me, what are the chances that this could go wrong, specially that we have to wait for Canada Post to deliver it?

Anyway, is these requests were legit/necessary, which I don't think they are, they would request both criminal record check from the home country and Canada together. That is what I think. The officer is probably just playing with me to delay my application as much as they can. Why? I have no clue.

I have sent a webform to them, blaming them for causing me to stay in implied status, which now I am, and for losing my health card with this. I guess these ADRs is a way of them clearing their hands and putting the blame for the delay back on us.

The only pattern with them is that they have no pattern.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
  • Sad
Reactions: rWolf and JSF

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hey folks,

good news to share
FSW inland
AOR Sep 19 2020
Eligibility passed Nov 2020
Medical: passed - expired - passed (reflected into my online account to be Jan 10 2022)
Background check : changed from they haven’t started to be in processing Jan 10 2022
ADR: requested on Jan 11 2022 for proof of military exemption and schedule A for me and my spouse
ADR submitted Jan 12 2022
Acknowledgment of receipt of ADR by IRCC same day.
AOR Ottawa
Applied GCMS notes on Sep 30 2021 and didn’t receive yet.
——-
Waiting for the good news hopefully soon. Any idea whether they will take a huge time to verify and send the portal confirmation email???? Any hope?

akswlo

Sep 24, 2021
Hey folks,

good news to share
FSW inland
AOR Sep 19 2020
Medical: passed - expired - passed (reflected into my online account to be Jan 10 2022)
Background check : changed from they haven’t started to be in processing Jan 10 2022
ADR: requested on Jan 11 2022 for proof of military exemption and schedule A for me and my spouse
AOR Ottawa
——-
Waiting for the good news hopefully soon. Any idea whether they will take a huge time to verify and send the portal confirmation email???? Any hope?
What is proof of military exemption? I am not sure my country of origin has one like that.

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Hey guys, looks like things are finally moving on my file.

Jan 12, 2022: Windsor IRCC ADR (Legal name change document, which is weird because I already submitted that)

How do I reply to this ADR? the IRCC website keeps crashing everytime I press the view submitted/uploaded documents button?

krithishankar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hey folks,

good news to share
FSW inland
AOR Sep 19 2020
AOR Ottawa
——-
Hey good to see the progress!
My AOR is Sep 20,2020 FSW Inland , VO Ottawa and according to my GCMS notes I saw my medicals got extended but it still didn't get reflected in my account.

Do you have an idea when you're medicals got extended? Just to get an understanding when I can expect an update in my account as well.

Thanks and best of luck for your application

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
No, primary was Montreal, now it seems to be Vancouver.
Hey folks,

good news to share
FSW inland
AOR Sep 19 2020
AOR Ottawa
——-

Looks like they are actively processing sep 2020 files . Really don’t understand their timelines though. I am
Waiting since Nov 30
After medicals passed again. For me not even an adr yet. Really clueless how much more time This would take and what order they are processing.

hchchoi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hey guys, looks like things are finally moving on my file.

Jan 12, 2022: Windsor IRCC ADR (Legal name change document, which is weird because I already submitted that)

How do I reply to this ADR? the IRCC website keeps crashing everytime I press the view submitted/uploaded documents button?
Is your Primary VO Montreal?

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hey folks,

good news to share
FSW inland
AOR Sep 19 2020
AOR Ottawa
——-
It is good to know that your meds have just been reflected on your account recently. Has been a while since I heard someone here reporting that. Interesting to know they are still working on more batches but with their known slow pace. If I have to take a guess, your file most probably has been moved to another office other than Ottawa. Hopefully your process will be faster from now on.

As for me (August 2020 - Ottawa), was told by an agent yesterday that meds extended in October, but not yet reflected in my account. The agent also confirmed that my file is still being processed in Ottawa, not transferred yet. I wish to see any update in my file in the soon future!

Reactions: rWolf

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Hey folks,

good news to share
FSW inland
AOR Sep 19 2020
AOR Ottawa
——-
I really hope this is the only ADR they request from you. But if you want dates, just look at my signature.

I got 2 more ADR after this one that you got, and now, on this 3rd ADR, I will have to wait for a long time, no matter what I do. :(

I really, really hope that is not your case, because it is frustrating.

The only difference between your application is mine is that my medicals still shows "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.", while yours already has a date on it. So I guess you are lucky?

Anyway, fingers crossed for you.

Reactions: Ahmed H