+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Just got my GCMS note today from CBSA. Ordered on Nov 15, 2021. Note generated on Jan 4, 2022.
My medical is expired (expired on Nov 12, 2021) and not yet extended :(
Criminality is still in Progress.

Well, I think my application has been thrown in the bin somewhere....

• Sad
Reactions: requiemforadream

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I just called the IRCC call Center and learned that my file was transferred to Edmonton VO from Montreal VO on January 8, 2022.

I hope this is some good news
Mine also same , just called IRCC, file moved to Edmonton Vo from Montreal; however eligibility isn't yet started

hchchoi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Mine also same , just called IRCC, file moved to Edmonton Vo from Montreal; however eligibility isn't yet started
I also called IRCC and received a similar update. My eligibility and security have still not started (AOR Feb 21, FSW - O, COR US), but my file was moved to Edmonton (which was the third secondary office according to my last set of notes, after CIO Sydney, Operations Support Center, and CPC Ottawa) and then the secondary office associated with the file right now is Montreal. Anyone have a similar experience?

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
I also called IRCC and received a similar update. My eligibility and security have still not started (AOR Feb 21, FSW - O, COR US), but my file was moved to Edmonton (which was the third secondary office according to my last set of notes, after CIO Sydney, Operations Support Center, and CPC Ottawa) and then the secondary office associated with the file right now is Montreal. Anyone have a similar experience?
Which is a good thing. Anywhere but Ottawa...
Still it's too early for you to be worrying. Wait till your app crosses 15ish months mark...

Reactions: requiemforadream

hchchoi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
My AOR is Dec 9, 2020. There is no change in the status. Eligibility not started, criminality in progress, security not started, Medicals expired. Same since Jan 15, 2021.
Interesting—my Eligibility also hasn't started yet. I wonder if some FSW-Inland and FSW-Outland files with COR US are being transferred to Edmonton to get processed. It seems that Edmonton was mostly focused on CEC previously, so it is perhaps a workload-balancing measure? Just a speculation...

mdidm

Oct 14, 2020
Call the IRCC today...
AOR Feb 12, 2020
Eligibility passed, Criminality passed, Security in process. VO is still Ottawa:(

Reactions: rWolf

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Call the IRCC today...
AOR Feb 12, 2020
Eligibility passed, Criminality passed, Security in process. VO is still Ottawa:(
I also called IRCC today.
According to the agent, Eligibility passed, Criminality passed, Security not started, VO is Ottawa and most recent update is a receipt of additional docs on Dec 17,2021.
My AOR is Feb 26, 2020.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Just got my GCMS note today from CBSA. Ordered on Nov 15, 2021. Note generated on Jan 4, 2022.
My medical is expired (expired on Nov 12, 2021) and not yet extended :(
Criminality is still in Progress.

Well, I think my application has been thrown in the bin somewhere....
On closer inspection of my Note, I saw a new update:
It was assigned to an agent with a new due date of Jan 31, 2022. So I have something to look forward to (it might not mean anything though)

Checking all my past 3 GCMS notes (April, May, Sep 2020), they all show this due date to be April 5, 2021.