Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Anyone here still left with no updates after medical expiry? I mean even if he knows that meds extended it is still not reflected in the account. Just want to know if anyone has similar experience like me (AOR: August 2020, VO: Ottawa, no updates after meds expired)..
Same here.

Reactions: AHHABB

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I just received an ADR from IRCC, and it's a weird one:

CV/Resume: A document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and
experience. Please provide a full curriculum vitae "CV" with no gaps in time from when you
were a student to todays current date.

Anyone has any experience with this? I searched a bit but not much info about this except this could be part of the security check.

My timeline:
FSW-Inland
VO: Ottawa
AOR: Feb 12, 2020
MP1: Feb 21, 2020
MP2: Dec 4, 2021
ADR-CV/Resume: Jan 7, 2021
Eligibility has passed as per GCMS notes
I remember this applicant that went through the same.
They got their CoPR a few weeks after they submitted their CV.

I got an email and I was asked to send them my CV!
Finally got my portal submission email.
VO Montreal
FSW INLAND single applicant
AOR : JULY 2020

Reactions: upon

mdidm

Oct 14, 2020
I don't have experience with it directly by a friend had a similar request. Do you have any gap in the CV you provided with your application? I know that at the time, my friend forgot to mention a two months period where she was just travelling in between her end of study and first job. She had to add a line saying "unemployed" (I remember giving her the tip but not sure if this is what she did in the end)

Also I don't know if I am being paranoiac but it feels like the old OLD applications (Prior to July 2020) are getting ridiculous requests. As if they were trying to put the blame on us so they can say "The application wasn't complete" (I may have been influenced by one of their declarations where that's pretty much what they say)
If by "CV" what you meant is the personal history then no, I don't have any gap in it. I do have several months scattered throughout my history that I labeled as "Unemployed" because of travel/breaks/looking for jobs etc.

At this point, after such a long time waiting, this kind of ADR is giving me huge pressure and anxiety. I don't know what the officer is looking for from it, especially given that this ADR is not a common one. I worked in IT as a Product Designer with an MBA, not related to any sensitive field of study or industry.

Anyway, thank you for your reply. I hope this is them just want me to confirm again what I have said in the application two years ago, and inform them about what I did during these two years. I hope this won't cause more time waiting or rejection. I can only hope...

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
I am trying to submit an ATIP request, but it's asking me for $5 even though I selected "Individual/corporation currently present in Canada"

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I am trying to submit an ATIP request, but it's asking me for $5 even though I selected "Individual/corporation currently present in Canada"

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

You have to select "Privacy Act" (as you are applying for personal information) instead of "Access to Information Act" (you would use it for accessing public records).

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/faq.do?caller=/atip/welcome.do#acc_2

What information is available under the Access to Information and Privacy Acts?
A:
Most government information is available. Major exceptions are Cabinet documents and information that could be injurious to Canada's security or economy, federal-provincial relations and international affairs. Information about individuals may be disclosed only with their consent or if it is found to be in the public interest. Individuals can obtain their personal information under the Privacy Act.

Reactions: hamid123456

pap_ON

Apr 25, 2020
I have not been granted Mandamus, would withdraw it as I got the PR portal access today. I believe mandamus cannot be done by yourself you need a registered immigration lawyer got a recommendation from this forum and went with: https://www.migrationlawgroup.com/, experience has been positive.
The request letter was to provide the address and UCI number of all applicants.
Hi,
I started to consider applying for mandamus. Would you mind sharing what’s the cost of a mandamus application?

cynefin109

Sep 16, 2018
Hi everyone. Is anyone waiting to hear from IRCC after receiving an ADR for Revised Proof of Funds. Mine was requested on November 30, 2021 (uploaded the same day) but nothing after that. Some officer kind of put in bring forward and forget about it, I guess. VO is Montreal.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Hi everyone. Is anyone waiting to hear from IRCC after receiving an ADR for Revised Proof of Funds. Mine was requested on November 30, 2021 (uploaded the same day) but nothing after that. Some officer kind of put in bring forward and forget about it, I guess. VO is Montreal.
I didn't receive an ADR but got a new "medical passed" on the very same day you got an ADR. Haven't heard anything new since then...

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I received ADR for schedule A and medicals passed Dec 15
anybody knows how much time to COPR once submitted this info?

AOR March 2020, fsw inland

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
I received an ADR for Schedule A and Military Records on Dec 8, and submitted the requested docs on Dec 13. No updates after that.

AOR Feb 2020, FSW Inland, and I believe my VO is Ottawa.