+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

wisemanca

Mar 2, 2020
Had a ghost update today. My application status said there was an update, but cant see anything different when i click in. Maybe 2021 will still be my year lol...

Reactions: recent_grad

Sonicraze

Dec 20, 2020
@legalfalcon & my dear friends,
I was a 2019 Sep Aor fsw applicant. After this endless waiting i have landed in canada on a study permit. So ill update ircc about my new address.

Im a mother of two toddlers whom i have left in my home country. Is there any way to expedite the process since im fsw inland now?

Based on your experience how long it will take to issue a ppr after being inland?

Last edited:

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
I was a 2019 Sep Aor fsw applicant. After this endless waiting i have landed in canada on a study permit. So ill update ircc about my new address.

Im a mother of two toddlers whom i have left in my home country. Is there any way to expedite the process since im fsw inland now?

Based on your experience how long it will take to issue a ppr after being inland?
1.To be honest, IRCC doesn't differentiate between FSW outland and inland.
2. Yes you should update your address.
3. There is no way to expedite your process.

Reactions: AHHABB

baryonix

May 21, 2019

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Reactions: Tumak and Alysson

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
A fellow FSW inland on facebook got his portal confirmation email today:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/permalink/1965122743666604/

"
Hi everyone. I have just received my PR confirmation email. I have a question. How long does it take to get PR confirmation portal after I send them the required information? FYI:
Category: FSW inland (with two dependents inland)
AOR: 27 January 2021
Medical Passed: 11 February 2021
PR confirmation Email: 24 December 2021.
VO: Edmonton, Ottawa
Received email from Vancouver IRCC.
I applied for GCMS in June and received it in October, which showed eligibility was not started, criminality passed and security passed. Applied for another GCMS on November 25 and yet to receive.
"
So the first notes took 5 months????

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Applied for my 4th GCMS notes on 29th November.
Yet to receive them.
I have a feeling they will be delayed.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
I applied for them 2 times before, and got them within a month to a month and a half time frame. Applied for the third one first week of December and still waiting.

I saw some funny people saying that once people stop requesting GCMS notes and raising webforms, IRCC will be able to clear the backlog. They may have a point in their claim, but it's a shame how we keep blaming ourselves. It's all their faults from beginning to end, if they just expect people to wait months and years not having a clue about their applications that they planned their lifes based on!

Reactions: JSF

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I applied for them 2 times before, and got them within a month to a month and a half time frame. Applied for the third one first week of December and still waiting.

I saw some funny people saying that once people stop requesting GCMS notes and raising webforms, IRCC will be able to clear the backlog. They may have a point in their claim, but it's a shame how we keep blaming ourselves. It's all their faults from beginning to end, if they just expect people to wait months and years not having a clue about their applications that they planned their lifes based on!
But you mentioned that you applied for notes in June and received them in October.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020

I see their point, but if there wasn't a backlog and an endless wait, we wouldn't need to request any information. So, yeah.... who is the one to blame? We are the ones feeling drained in anxiety and for a reason.

We pay a lot of money for them to process our applications. It's not like they are doing us any favour. We have the right to expect our applications to be processed within a reasonable timeline and with fairness, above all. If they can't provide it, the minimum would for them to be transparent and share more information on our online accounts. Oh, they also can't do that... so be prepared to reply to some emails and get some calls.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020

Just update your status with IRCC and maybe you’re lucky enough to get your application expedited. You can also apply for your kids TRV as for some countries it takes only 20-25 days to get approved nowadays