Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
I heard nothing from them at all for 3 months. Followed up but nobody replied as well.
Have you thought about raising a request with the office of Information minister regarding your delayed ATIP request?

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Someone on facebook posted that he got approved today..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/permalink/1963462907165921/

"Hi folks,

Sharing my timelines, hope it helps someone.

FSW Inland
AOR - 26 Nov 2020
Medical Pass - 6 Jan 2020
Long silence
GU - Nov 2021
Medicals expired - Nov 2021
GU - 22 Nov 2021
ADR (PoF) - 22 Nov 2021
ADR submision - 22 Nov 2021
Medical pass - 17 Dec 2021
Portal Email - 17 Dec 2021
PR confirmaton portal credentials - 21 Dec 2021

It's been a long journey for my family and now it's over.
Thanks, everyone, and good luck with your applications."

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Someone on facebook posted that he got approved today..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/permalink/1963462907165921/

"Hi folks,

Sharing my timelines, hope it helps someone.

FSW Inland
AOR - 26 Nov 2020
Medical Pass - 6 Jan 2020
Long silence
GU - Nov 2021
Medicals expired - Nov 2021
GU - 22 Nov 2021
ADR (PoF) - 22 Nov 2021
ADR submision - 22 Nov 2021
Medical pass - 17 Dec 2021
Portal Email - 17 Dec 2021
PR confirmaton portal credentials - 21 Dec 2021

It's been a long journey for my family and now it's over.
Thanks, everyone, and good luck with your applications."
Are they working this week n all? I am
Surprised.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
From what I read it would not help.
I think @legalfalcon also mentioned somewhere that this complain is not going to speed your request. Is that correct?
GCMS notes are delayed and now most take 60-90 days and nome even longer.

As per IRCC's 2019-2020 ATIP report 49% of the requests filed with IRCC were delayed and 6% took longer than 120 days to be released.

If you have crossed 30 days, you can contact IRCC, and depending on whether you requested your GCMS note under the Privacy act, you can file a complaint with the Privacy Commissioner of Canada as per section 29 of the Privacy Act, and if you filed your request under the Access to Information Act, you can file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of Canada in accordance with section 30 of the Act.

If you requested your own GCMS notes through the ATIP website, you can send an email at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca to know the status. Also, you can file a delay complaint with the Office of the Information Commissioner pursuant to section 30 of the Access to Information Act.

If you filed your request under the Privacy Act, you can file a complaint with the Privacy Commissioner.

If you requested a website they will have to contact IRCC and/or file your complaint.

A complaint by itself will not expedite the process, but if you do not file a complaint, nothing will happen.

ATIP regime in Canda is in shambles, see https://globalnews.ca/news/8415871/canada-access-to-information-delays-covid-19/

Reactions: upon

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Congrats and thanks for sharing.. what's your AOR?
That is great new . Wondering how the systems works. My medical for extended few weeks back but did not get anything beyond that point. It's great in your case as you got the approval email just after a day after medical extension.

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Just my thoughts: I think you might want to soften your words a little. I personally feel they are kind of strong. It might be better to complain to an MP, even if it is an opposition MP than social media. Let the politicians play their games. Many of us are scared to write these things in public, but benefit from it after hiding our heads, with secret support for others doing it

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Just my thoughts: I think you might want to soften your words a little. I personally feel they are kind of strong. It might be better to complain to an MP, even if it is an opposition MP than social media. Let the politicians play their games. Many of us are scared to write these things in public, but benefit from it after hiding our heads, with secret support for others doing it
IRCC RUINED our lives and we can’t even use the words of our choice? If someone is scared of saying the truth then it’s their choice and I personally respect it.

D

Deleted member 1033589

What is the worst thing they can do? Denying my PR for criticizing them? That would definitely be the brightest publicity for IRCC - denying someone because they spoke up... I didn't come to this country to shut my mouth up, and I still want to believe that freedom of speech is respected in Canada. Otherwise, they cannot keep me in this country anyway, I would just leave with my freewill.

Regarding the people being scared of speaking up, I can understand their fear and desperation, but I have to add that the silence of the suffering thousands is what prevents our voice from being heard. It is easy for the IRCC to ignore a couple of people, but I will not lower my voice or soften my tone just because of my self-respect.

I already lived through hell during this process, my mom got cancer and I had to watch her slowly fade away over video calls, I couldn't be there to hold her hand, and I couldn't even attend to her funeral. What worse could the IRCC do to me? Rejecting my application because I hurt their feelings? I hope they do so, and it would be the greatest lawsuit of all times.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
What is the worst thing they can do? Denying my PR for criticizing them? That would definitely be the brightest publicity for IRCC - denying someone because they spoke up... I didn't come to this country to shut my mouth up, and I still want to believe that freedom of speech is respected in Canada. Otherwise, they cannot keep me in this country anyway, I would just leave with my freewill.

Regarding the people being scared of speaking up, I can understand their fear and desperation, but I have to add that the silence of the suffering thousands is what prevents our voice from being heard. It is easy for the IRCC to ignore a couple of people, but I will not lower my voice or soften my tone just because of my self-respect.

I already lived through hell during this process, my mom got cancer and I had to watch her slowly fade away over video calls, I couldn't be there to hold her hand, and I couldn't even attend to her funeral. What worse could the IRCC do to me? Rejecting my application because I hurt their feelings? I hope they do so, and it would be the greatest lawsuit of all times.
You nailed it man. What a befitting reply! And I’m really sorry for all the sufferings you have been through.