+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

requiemforadream

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Hi guys,
mine is AOR Jan’21 and a FSW inland, i just received a PFL(procedural fairness letter) where they are asking for an update on proof of funds, new bank letters etc.

And no negative tone , any suspicion etc which is typically the essence of PFL

are people getting PFL in lieu of ADR ? and is this to expedite the case in case all is well ??

I heard from 6-7 FSW candidates that they got PFL instead of ADR and got PPR in 1 week of submission.

please share your experience

thanks !
Hi, did you do anything extra to trigger this? I mean did this PFL came out of nowhere or did you do anything specific? Many thanks.

Reactions: ajay.mehta

ajay.mehta

Jul 28, 2020
Hi, did you do anything extra to trigger this? I mean did this PFL came out of nowhere or did you do anything specific? Many thanks.
Nothing, just one fine day medicals got cleared again, one week after that this .

infact i am working for past 1+ year so fund requirement doesn’t even apply to me

Have you heard for PFL instrad of ADR with others?

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Nothing, just one fine day medicals got cleared again, one week after that this .

infact i am working for past 1+ year so fund requirement doesn’t even apply to me

Have you heard for PFL instrad of ADR with others?
That post below might be sharing the same letter you received.
Everything turned out well for that applicant. They recently shared they got the portal email.
"PFL/ADR regarding Proof of Funds: 27th November. Uploaded on 4th December 2021.
Received portal email: December 10th 2021"

The PDF title in my CIC portal is "Procedureal Fairness" but the document itself is this and multiple have said to be this is simply ADR and not a Procedural Fairness Request:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey everyone, I recently got an ADR for Schedule A: Background Declaration form (IMM5669).

One of the questions asks to list all addresses where I lived since 18. I’m currently on a past-graduate work permit, and my employer is located in Toronto. I recently traveled to my home country, and ended up staying there for 5 months and worked remotely from there. Should I mention the address in my home country where I stayed during those 5 months in the "Addresses" section of IMM5669? Or should I instead use my Canadian address, which is technically my place of residence / mailing address?

@legalfalcon I would appreciate your input on this.
In your personal history you will have to mention the address where you actually lived.

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I am in the exact same position, FSW Inland AOR Feb 26 2020 applied for my second BOWP Sept 20 2021, I am on implied status since Dec 2 2021.
Sadly nothing can be done except hating your lack of luck. I have been asking to an Immigration Consultant and he confirmed. Nothing can be done except applying for another work permit that you can get approved directly at the border. (I am a french speaker and I know that a specific work permit for french speakers could work for example)

I was on implied status for almost 5 months last year too (I still had faith to get my PR under 9 months so I applied for my BOWP kind of last minute but still) and at the time I tried webforms and calling a few times and it was already totally useless. They just.... Don't care.
@PandaCacahuetes Did you also get a document issued to you by the name of "WP-EXT except PGWP" when you applied for your 2nd BOWP in which they mentioned a date until when the applicant can work at his/her current work permit? If so, how much time is left for you until that date?

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Hi guys,
mine is AOR Jan’21 and a FSW inland, i just received a PFL(procedural fairness letter) where they are asking for an update on proof of funds, new bank letters etc.

And no negative tone , any suspicion etc which is typically the essence of PFL

are people getting PFL in lieu of ADR ? and is this to expedite the case in case all is well ??

I heard from 6-7 FSW candidates that they got PFL instead of ADR and got PPR in 1 week of submission.

please share your experience

thanks !
i don’t think that it is intentionally to expedite but I think this means your process finally got to the end of the tunnel. Someone took it, asked for what update is required and done.
I just receive a simple Request Letter to update Schedule A, on my 22nd month after AOR and after 1 year of no updates. Also noticed everybody else receiving these are getting COPR within weeks.

Reactions: maghool71

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Well I got ADR on Dec 4th (Had to submit an updated form = list of travels) and submitted it the same day and called IRCC to check they did receive it on Dec 7th. And here we are 10 days later and I didn't receive any portal email or any news.

So maybe to get PFL and not ADR is a good news ;)
Have they started reviewing your ADR?

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Something weird is happening. I got a 2nd ghost update today? Still no change in the app status.

I say 2nd, because I had already cleared out the old one where it said submitted instead of application/profile updated. Now 4 hours later it's back to application/profile updated

Update: So far I have received 9 ghost updates this morning. Will keep updating the number as the day goes by. I'm checking my account every 15 mins out of excitement.

Last edited:

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Something weird is happening. I got a 2nd ghost update today? Still no change in the app status.

I say 2nd, because I had already cleared out the old one where it said submitted instead of application/profile updated. Now 4 hours later it's back to application/profile updated
I hope it means they are working on it, or even better: finalizing it!
Keep us posted if you hear from them :)

Reactions: mikefox299

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021

I hope this means that good news is coming your way. I got my first GU of the year on Monday. Now I'm anxiously waiting for updates.

Reactions: mikefox299

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I hope this means that good news is coming your way. I got my first GU of the year on Monday. Now I'm anxiously waiting for updates.
hey @rWolf , I see your signature that your medical expired on Oct 11. Have you got any extension?
My medical expires Nov 12, I'm waiting to see update

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
yes I did, it is up to January 13 2022. Didn t receive that letter last year before receiving my first BOWP though.

The immigration consultant confirmed that this date doesn t mean anything. He used the word “random” to be precise. You are on maintained status until a decision is made on this work permit application or your PR, whichever comes first.
This letter is more confusing than anything honestly, I wish they didn t even issue this but well…. (I think they go with your application date + 4 months hoping to process them all during this timeframe, but come on IRCC, you know you re not that good at processing applications in order… )
Yes, on mine its January 7th, 2022. I personally thought they will make a decision on the application by then but I don't think that will be the case with the holidays coming very soon. Unlike you, I haven't received any ADR or PFL either.