+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Just tried today to contact another MP from a region right next to us, and explained the full situation to him. He said only the local MP office can submit requests on our behalf. He did acknowledge that this office has been submitting requests.

I am not sad, because honestly I think I haven't missed much. To me the MPs are as useful to us as ordering GCMs notes, unless they are really willing to do something! I am just frustrated with the whole system here, where the easiest option for everybody is to turn his back to you!

I still have no real/ghost updates in my account. It just says you don't need medical exam. I am full of hope that at one moment this miserable status will magically change.
It will, for all of us.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
What the hell is going on ? Is there any sense, sequence to processing files ?
I see FSW inland files being processed from ottawa, montreal, calgary but I can't make sense of the sequence .

People from March / April 2020 are still waiting and files from Dec -2020 / Jan 2021 are getting processed.
(I am happy for the people who have received their decision)

Just a little frustrated and trying to make sense of what is going on.
I don’t think they have any sense of Que or order. I see more approvals for files in dec 2020 n Jan 2021.

Reactions: rWolf

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I don’t think they have any sense of Que or order. I see more approvals for files in dec 2020 n Jan 2021.
Yes IRCC doesn't follow the queue.

I applied to extend my TRV twice, in March 8, 2021 and Oct 13, 2021. They approved the second one, and not a single update on the first, eligibility review not even started.

Many people are in the same scenario.

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
I see FSW inland files being processed from ottawa, montreal, calgary but I can't make sense of the sequence .

People from March / April 2020 are still waiting and files from Dec -2020 / Jan 2021 are getting processed.

there is no order. And especially those like myself that were pre-pandemic (AOR MARCH 2020), those are the ones lost in some corner. It feels it started to move now though..

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
How long does it take for MP to get info for you? They told me that they would update me whenever they received info but it’s been 2 weeks now. Is that normal to take a while?

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Just tried today to contact another MP from a region right next to us, and explained the full situation to him. He said only the local MP office can submit requests on our behalf. He did acknowledge that this office has been submitting requests.

I am not sad, because honestly I think I haven't missed much. To me the MPs are as useful to us as ordering GCMs notes, unless they are really willing to do something! I am just frustrated with the whole system here, where the easiest option for everybody is to turn his back to you!

I still have no real/ghost updates in my account. It just says you don't need medical exam. I am full of hope that at one moment this miserable status will magically change.
Liberal or conservatives? @rWolf

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Liberal or conservatives? @rWolf
Both MPs that I contacted were conservatives. But I guess this does not change much. Both MPs just contacted IRCC, and that is it. I guess any MP's officer would only be able to do that. Except the MP that was mentioned previously, which said that they would not contact IRCC because of the pandemic, Afghanistan and because the earth is round.

However, I believe that somewhere out there, there might be some MP's officers that might know some IRCC officer, and might be able to move things slightly faster. But no one knows where they live, what they eat, what they look like and what they do. :)

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
How long does it take for MP to get info for you? They told me that they would update me whenever they received info but it’s been 2 weeks now. Is that normal to take a while?
Its been 5 weeks for me. my MP submitted my request on 7th november. No response from IRCC yet.

Reactions: Kb1990

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
We have the same VO, a similar AOR, and I also have an inland dependent.
My medical showed a new "passed" date on Nov 30, 2021, and I guess it's a good thing, but I'm going crazy checking my email every other minute since then.

The whole thing is just overwhelmingly frustrating.
How many days did it take for your medicals to change to Nov 30, 2021 from "you don't need a medical exam " ?

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
How many days did it take for your medicals to change to Nov 30, 2021 from "you don't need a medical exam " ?
I don't know because I have a representative and only them can access my account directly.
The last screenshot I had was from September and still showed that I had passed the medical exam in January 2021.
Then they contacted me 2 weeks ago to say it was extended on Nov 30, 2021.

Reactions: rahul.ahuja

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020

AOR November still waiting with no update. There is no sequence

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Also I think MPs from smaller communities with less inland immigrants may be more involved in your case than let s say the Vancouver / Toronto MP. I am in Vancouver and i know that we are hundreds (if not thousands?) in the exact same situation just in this city. And I understand that MPs have other matters to deal with than hundreds of immigrants to be honest.

However a friend living on Vancouver Island had her MP’s support a few months back for example. So yes they do exist! But I am not a lucky one
That is the same for me. But I think there are some hundred applicants in BC. In total there would be around 3000 FSW Inland. In November we could see visible progress but in December again we have few approvals.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
They are definitely not processing applications in any meaningful way, just the one that the officer's hand can reach gets picked first. Then it's all left to endless excuses to justify that..