+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I see, it seems that they give extension about 1 month after the First Med Expiry date (not the <Passed date + 1 year>).
Yeah, and on my GCMS notes it said 'Reassessment has been granted for 1 year' when it was extended in April 2021. So the date that reflects on the portal is basically just the date an officer or someone updates it and not when the extension was granted

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
It changed to passed on Nov 30
2021. Prior to it it was “ you don’t need medical exam”. I had got a ghost update before this change.

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Hi, we have similar timelines... Did you get your GCMS notes recently?
No, I've requested it 2 months ago, but nothing. But the call centre has said that my medicals was extended, but it wasn't reflected on portal.

The same for my eligibility.

DogNotTheHot

Oct 14, 2021
No, I've requested it 2 months ago, but nothing. But the call centre has said that my medicals was extended, but it wasn't reflected on portal.

Just be peaceful, eligibility does not show on Portal until the application is approved. If they've said your medicals were extended, it's because they were. They have no reason to lie about that. Mine expired in September and got extended in October as per GCMS, but that's not yet reflected on my account.

Reactions: requiemforadream

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018

Same here, only difference I don't even know if my medicals have been extended or not. I requested my third GCMS notes yesterday, and really hope to hear something before receiving it!

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Just be peaceful, eligibility does not show on Portal until the application is approved. If they've said your medicals were extended, it's because they were. They have no reason to lie about that. Mine expired in September and got extended in October as per GCMS, but that's not yet reflected on my account.
Yeap, I'm not thinking that they are lying about it or not, but without and email, or without a GU or change in my profile, it's hard to believe that they are working on my application.

Okay, my medicals were extended, as per what contact centre said. But that could have been done purely automatically, I don't know.

In other words, it's excruciating to know that my WP is about to expire, and neither my PR or BOWP are moving not even a single bit. :(

Okay, I can keep working on my implied status, but who knows what is going to happen with my SIN, my credit score, my driver's license, my health card, ... Also, if something happens in my home country, I can go there but I can't come back.

I try not to think about it, but unfortunately, it's going to happen. Now it's just a matter of how bad things will be during this time.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Yeap, I'm not thinking that they are lying about it or not, but without and email, or without a GU or change in my profile, it's hard to believe that they are working on my application.

Okay, my medicals were extended, as per what contact centre said. But that could have been done purely automatically, I don't know.

In other words, it's excruciating to know that my WP is about to expire, and neither my PR or BOWP are moving not even a single bit. :(

Okay, I can keep working on my implied status, but who knows what is going to happen with my SIN, my credit score, my driver's license, my health card, ... Also, if something happens in my home country, I can go there but I can't come back.

I try not to think about it, but unfortunately, it's going to happen. Now it's just a matter of how bad things will be during this time.
In the same boat as you. My WP expires tomorrow and so will my health card.
BOWP applied on 11th sep 2021, no update on that.
AOR : Nov 24th 2020

Involved local MP who sent a request to IRCC on 7th Nov 2021, haven't heard back.

have applied GCMS notes thrice, March, August and Oct 2021. Identical notes, without any updates.

applied for GCMS again yesterday - hoping to see some movement in my file this time.

• Sad
Reactions: rWolf

mdidm

Oct 14, 2020
I got a ghost update today, now my medical result changed from "You don't need..." to "December 2, 2021 You passed the medical exam."
FSW-Inland
AOR Feb 12, 2020
VO Ottawa
For me, this could be the first movement since April 2020 as per my GCMS notes. Hope all of you receive updates soon!
I got two more GU on Dec 4 and Dec 6, but nothing changed as far as I can tell. Will report back if I get further updates or receive GCMS notes.

Reactions: PandaCacahuetes

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hey guys, I received an email from IRCC that they received the ADR they asked for recently. When I logged into my portal, my application status was updated and now I see my spouse has been added to my portal. Finally! I also had my medicals extended and reflected on my portal a few days ago.
Nice. May I know which ADR you submitted and which VO? Also AOR? Thanks and I wish you the best of luck in getting COPR soon my friend!

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hey guys, I received an email from IRCC that they received the ADR they asked for recently. When I logged into my portal, my application status was updated and now I see my spouse has been added to my portal. Finally! I also had my medicals extended and reflected on my portal a few days ago.
I think that's a really good sign that you've received several updates within the last few days! Looks like they've been actively working on your application! Good luck! :)

Reactions: maghool71