+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Had a ghost update and have this as my latest update:

"Review of medical results - November 27, 2021:You passed the medical exam."

Does this mean my application is close to being finalized? My AOR is March 2020.
Just got another ghost update! No ADR so far.

Reactions: rWolf

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Just raised a webform to inform the VO/officer that it has now been more than 1 year since my application is pending.
Requested them to give me a decision or an approximate time-line in which it can be processed.

I know it wont make any difference, but still I just did. I will keep you guys updated if I hear back from them.
It’ll make no difference but this way we can atleast record our cry. And maybe in future even after we receive our COPRs if there’s a joint lawsuit against IRCC for this flawed system that cost us depression and trauma and injustice we can substantiate our case with all these webforms and IRCC’s stupid standard response blaming COVID-19 and Afghans for all this mess

ignativda

Feb 8, 2021
Hey guys,
Did anyone get a refund for biometrics recently?
I was exempt from bio in Sep-Aug and received $170 back this morning. Did this happen to anyone else?

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
hey how soon can we apply for bowp?
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/11/it-is-now-easier-to-get-a-bridging-open-work-permit-in-canada-1119519.html#gs.ir2yjp

It seems that there was a change in September that you don't need to apply within four months of your work permit’s expiry date. You can apply earlier.

It's just a matter of what you think it's better for you, how much (earlier) you want to spend and have peace of mind of not being in implied status.

It's your choice.

ignativda

Feb 8, 2021
What is the status of your application? I thought about this refund, but that is a problem for my future self after my application is approved.
As of Apr 2021 Eligibility: Passed; Criminality: In Progress; Security: In Progress.
Medicals passed: Oct 29.
ADR: Nov 10; Replied: Nov 15.

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
are you pnp or fsw inland? I have the same aor march 2020, is your security and criminality approved?
FSW Inland - as per my last GCMS i received in August my status was Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: In Progress and Security: Not Started. I applied for new GCMS in October but haven't received it yet

Reactions: maghool71

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
As of Apr 2021 Eligibility: Passed; Criminality: In Progress; Security: In Progress.
Medicals passed: Oct 29.
ADR: Nov 10; Replied: Nov 15.
I thought they would only reimburse after getting at some stage of approval.

Well, I think I'm going to keep an eye on my account to see if something shows up.

I don't know why, but I can't access my payment receipt anymore, even though I've downloaded it last week. It's giving me a 502 error (Bad gateway)

Not sure if this could be related to some batch process that they decide to reimburse everyone. (just guessing)

I just wanted to check how I paid it, but as far as I remember I used INTERAC. I hope they are able to reimburse INTERAC payment, even though they don't accept it anymore.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Hey guys,
Did anyone get a refund for biometrics recently?
I was exempt from bio in Sep-Aug and received $170 back this morning. Did this happen to anyone else?
I was also exempt from bio, but never got that money back apart from a mail it will be refunded back last year:)