+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
The PDF title in my CIC portal is "Procedureal Fairness" but the document itself is this and multiple have said to be this is simply ADR and not a Procedural Fairness Request:

I received the exact same letter, so that's definitely an ADR.

If you don't have any liabilities or loan than I would not worry much. Just make sure you showcase them as much funds as you can instead of just minimum requirements. Also, make sure your bank letter meets all the requirements for the letter as mentioned here. If they had a doubt in case of authenticity than also they can issue you this ADR which was in my case even with a canadian bank.

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Ok - and such debits and credits (about 20k CAD) won't be an issue? It it literally a loan for a house he wants to buy. He is a lifelong friends and so I'm glad to be of some help to him.
Oh wait, is your name on the loan? That might be a problem.

One of my friend got his gcms notes a month ago where review was required on his funds due to his car loan. That car loan was not shown by him because it was not with the bank. However, the fact that ircc still found it, flagged it, gives me an understanding that they can check through your Canadian credit.

I would say, make sure you show them funds more than they needed even if it involves multiple bank letters. Definitely, make sure that credit doesn't surpass your total funds. For example, lets say you need to show 13K minimum and you are showing 15k but then you have a credit for 5k which actually makes your available funds as 10K which is 3k less than minimum requirement.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Really happy for all of you guys especially the 2020 AORs and earlier. It's such a great pleasure to see all these movements, yet mine still shows zero updates after medical expired last August. Anyone still in the same boat? AOR: August 2, 2020 (FSW-Inland), VO: Ottawa, Last GCMS notes received in September showed: Eligibility Passes, Criminality in Progress and Security Not Started..

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Oh wait, is your name on the loan? That might be a problem.
No, not at all! I am not involved with any debt. I loaned the money *to* a friend as he needed it for a downpayment. There is no paperwork on my end as he is a lifelong friend.

I would say, make sure you show them funds more than they needed even if it involves multiple bank letters. Definitely, make sure that credit doesn't surpass your total funds. For example, lets say you need to show 13K minimum and you are showing 15k but then you have a credit for 5k which actually makes your available funds as 10K which is 3k less than minimum requirement.
My only liability is my $500 limit credit card which I've paid on time every time. My credit score is 700+. There are no other loans or anything that I have taken out. I don't even have a license, let alone a car haha.

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
No, not at all! I am not involved with any debt. I loaned the money *to* a friend as he needed it for a downpayment. There is no paperwork on my end as he is a lifelong friend.

My only liability is my $500 limit credit card which I've paid on time every time. My credit score is 700+. There are no other loans or anything that I have taken out. I don't even have a license, let alone a car haha.
Yeah, then it should be fine. Just make sure you cover all grounds and show them more money than required. Definitely, make sure your bank letter is upto the requirements. I strongly feel there might be something due to which they issued the ADR. Like in my case, I was fortunate enough that I had recent gcms notes where they stated issue with one of my canadian bank letter out of two. When they issued ADR, I submitted letter from the other bank where they didn't had any issues with letter format. So, it went smooth. I would also suggest, if you still feel little doubtful than consult with some immigration consultant before submitting the letter. Those few bucks won't hurt much, and give you peace of mind.

jessiejgl

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yes, that's legit. Mine came with subject "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary - CGxxxx) – App # E00xxxxx" but I think it's different for each VO from where they sent the request from. Just make sure it came from @cic.gc.ca.

Also, CONGRATS!!! See I told you, indeed it was a good indicator ;)
It was! Indeed! Thank you for the help, although I am still surprised I got it today lol Now another waiting game, to get my portal login! But at least finally! Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: pruthv

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, then it should be fine. Just make sure you cover all grounds and show them more money than required. Definitely, make sure your bank letter is upto the requirements. I strongly feel there might be something due to which they issued the ADR. Like in my case, I was fortunate enough that I had recent gcms notes where they stated issue with one of my canadian bank letter out of two. When they issued ADR, I submitted letter from the other bank where they didn't had any issues with letter format. So, it went smooth. I would also suggest, if you still feel little doubtful than consult with some immigration consultant before submitting the letter. Those few bucks won't hurt much, and give you peace of mind.
Could you recommend a consultant online?

In terms of PoF, I am showing 21,000 USD (~26,000 CAD). I am single and have no dependants.

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Could you recommend a consultant online?

In terms of PoF, I am showing 21,000 USD (~26,000 CAD). I am single and have no dependants.
Yeah, that should be more than enough as long as you don't have any credits and letters are just fine.

Regarding consultant, I'm sure @legalfalcon can provide some insights into this.

akswlo

Sep 24, 2021
My employer is planning for a lay off. I am afraid I might loose the LMIA job that I used for FSW application.

Oct 2020 I got a LMIA based job offer with two years work permit. I accepted the offer and joined the company. With this LMIA job offer I created a EE profile with FSW EE eligibility score of 84 and a CRS score of 501. My profile was picked up for ITA in Nov 5th CRS draw with a score cut-off of 478. I promptly applied for it and received AOR on Nov 25th 2020. Until today I have continued in the same job for slightly more than a year. But there is the talk of lay offs in our company.

Now if I loose the job then my FSW EE eligibility score drops to 69, this is still OK as the MEC cut off is 67. But my CRS will drop to 451 which will be less than the CRS draw score of 478. Does this mean that I would have to revoke my application?

@legalfalcon, if you could answer please

Thank you

Last edited:

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
It was! Indeed! Thank you for the help, although I am still surprised I got it today lol Now another waiting game, to get my portal login! But at least finally! Thank you!
No worries. Most likely, you will get portal email by tomorrow only. Just be ready with your photo and address so that you can upload it quickly and get PR card sooner.
It's party time! I really wish everyone here gets this feeling sooner, wish we all could get together and celebrate the long wait! :D

Reactions: maghool71