+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
I got ADR yesterday, for spouse addition, FSW July 2020 AOR, initially applied as inland and single then married and added a dependent and moved outside of Canada. Seems like Ottawa is picking up lots and lots of applications.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I know I’ve been waiting for 438 days and that there is people waiting longer than me, but I really would like to receive an update or anything. Is really frustrating not knowing what’s going on. I will apply to my bowp next month, again 500 dollars (cause I have to pay my husbands too).
Every time I see an fsw inland approved I feel one step closer to get my approval. But this journey is hella stressful. Ottawa please work on all fsw inlands :confused:

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
I know I’ve been waiting for 438 days and that there is people waiting longer than me, but I really would like to receive an update or anything. Is really frustrating not knowing what’s going on. I will apply to my bowp next month, again 500 dollars (cause I have to pay my husbands too).
Every time I see an fsw inland approved I feel one step closer to get my approval. But this journey is hella stressful. Ottawa please work on all fsw inlands :confused:
I'm just 5 days away from my 500th dailyversary. :(

I also applied for my first BOWP in Oct. 20th. Another $510 for them, and another application for them to work on.

I wonder if they took a quarter of the time that they would work on my BOWP, wouldn't that be enough to finish my PR application?

Anyway, good luck to all and stay tuned for when I enter in my implied status.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019

I also applied for my first BOWP in Oct. 20th. Another $510 for them, and another application for them to work on.

I wonder if they took a quarter of the time that they would work on my BOWP, wouldn't that be enough to finish my PR application?

bowp means more backlog, more applications to work on. Absurd.
I will be on implied status 3 days after I apply to my bowp, but it is what it is unfortunately.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020

They can't even email a simple print screen of GCMS notes in less than 30 days (I've been waiting for 45 days now). It's utterly ridiculous!
Such a waste of resources! If they only did their work, people wouldn't have to be calling, requesting notes, and applying for extensions over and over again.
They are creating a snowball effect, and it will be harder and harder to solve.

KuntiD

Sep 1, 2021
Hey guys, I'm also FSW inland AOR Jan 2021. I need to extend my PGWP since it was issued based on passport expiry date. IRCC's website said this needs to be done on paper which I sent like 3 weeks ago but haven't received an AOR as yet. Did anyone apply for PGWP extension and if yes, was this done online and accepted? I'm considering submitting another application online because without AOR I can't even prove I'm on implied status. Thanks in advance.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
They can't even email a simple print screen of GCMS notes in less than 30 days (I've been waiting for 45 days now). It's utterly ridiculous!
Such a waste of resources! If they only did their work, people wouldn't have to be calling, requesting notes, and applying for extensions over and over again.
They are creating a snowball effect, and it will be harder and harder to solve.
Why don’t you file complaint with information commissioner?

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Why don’t you file complaint with information commissioner?
Because they are still within the legal frame of 30 days to be extended for 30 days if it is justified. They gave me a notice of the extension justified by a high workload, so technically, there's no wrongdoing, and they will blame Covid and the Afghanistan crisis.

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
This seems pretty promising: "IRCC looking to tackle Express Entry backlogs before resuming FSWP and CEC invitations" (https://www.cicnews.com/2021/11/ircc-looking-to-tackle-express-entry-backlogs-before-resuming-fswp-and-cec-invitations-1119698.html)
Finally some decision that makes some sense. But, at the same time, they invited 613 PNP yesterday.

I know the news does not mention anything about PNP, but, still, same thing. Just hit pause on all invitations.

Even smarter than this is to ignore everyones BOWP and just work on their PR application instead. And of course, reimburse us! :)

As said before, BOWP is just a waste of money and crucial resources.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Finally some decision that makes some sense. But, at the same time, they invited 613 PNP yesterday.

I know the news does not mention anything about PNP, but, still, same thing. Just hit pause on all invitations.

Even smarter than this is to ignore everyones BOWP and just work on their PR application instead. And of course, reimburse us! :)

PNP are probably required, due to an agreement with provinces. They never stopped them and probably can’t. 600 invites to PNP that are taking 4 months for even MEP isn’t harming the backlog where they process 46k people a month.

DogNotTheHot

Oct 14, 2021

Well, they can't say anything about PNP anyways. PNPs are under the jurisdictions of the provinces, so if the provinces keep calling invitations, IRCC has to clear that out immediately in order not to create another backlog and, therefore, a bigger problem than the one they already have.